ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FICTION PROJECT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Disturbing Dreams (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=10240)

Veruki 05-10-2007 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorkahontas (Post 343677)
I like the "money coming your way" interpretation much better!

LOL, yea it's a much happier prediction. It's probably a cuban thing, I think they associate everything with getting money. My left palm gets itchy and my grandmother swears I'm going to win the lottery. :rolleyes:

lukkucairi 05-11-2007 01:56 AM

I was trying to help Queen Latifah into her Oscars gown, while avoiding streams of lava that were running down the mountainside we were standing on.

man...:rolleyes:

Odbe 05-11-2007 06:50 AM

I dreamed I was fighting for Czech against Nazi Germany... It was pretty awesome, scary but awesome, until someone got an alchemist involved. Somehow he messed up reality, so our unused ammunition turned into worms, I turned into a wolf, and a severed head turned into a raven which started talking to me. The coolest part was that I was two people the whole time, fighting side by side with myself.

I don't even want to try hallucinogenic drugs. I'd take my dreams any day.

brightpearl 05-25-2007 01:42 PM

I was both the person blowing a soap bubble and the bubble itself -- like a spherical homunculus.

It's been blowing my mind all day, no pun intended.

Odbe 05-26-2007 03:46 AM

I love dreams that you can keep thinking about for the rest of the day.

I used to make bubble blowers out of pipe cleaners and blow bubbles with detergent. One day I must do it again.

lukkucairi 05-26-2007 10:03 AM

I was having a good one this morning but it evaporated before I was conscious :mad:

oh well.

at least I figured out how to get out of the Chicken City yesterday.

Marcus Bales 05-27-2007 11:07 AM

My head was being squeezed, hard, and I felt like I was swimming, when all of a sudden I could see in the bright light these spooky faces half-covered with blue masks, and it scared me so badly I passed out. That's when my disturbing dream began.

brightpearl 05-27-2007 01:00 PM

My stapler was bleeding.

Frieda 05-27-2007 07:01 PM

i was shot in the back, at C5-C7 making my left arm disappear. thankfully i was holding my own gun with my right arm. despite the awful lot of pain i've experienced in my life, i was still startled at the intense feeling of agony when my body let me know that something was wrong. run! no, be calm. run. listen. peek in the shop window. dodge right, turn, aim and shoot. just like you were taught. glance, two on the left and one on the right. run again. ignore the pain shouting and cursing in your ear. run. reload. duck behind car. look. 2. where's #3? aim, shoot. where's #3?

brightpearl 06-01-2007 08:02 PM

I meet a teacher who tells me I'm a healer and gives me complicated robes to wear. I protest that it's a mistake, that I'm not by any means a healer and have no idea how to put on these freaky frickin' robes and ties, and I look down, and I'm already wearing them. I stand very still, trying to feel whether I'm supposed to take them off or not, and after a while I wake up.

Frieda 06-01-2007 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brightpearl (Post 346651)
I meet a teacher who tells me I'm a healer and gives me complicated robes to wear. I protest that it's a mistake, that I'm not by any means a healer and have no idea how to put on these freaky frickin' robes and ties, and I look down, and I'm already wearing them. I stand very still, trying to feel whether I'm supposed to take them off or not, and after a while I wake up.

i've had dreams like that-- you have no choice but to follow the path you were born to take..

Odbe 06-02-2007 06:35 PM

Including being a sheepdog? I keep having that one.
I'd rather be a hunting dog.

brightpearl 06-02-2007 06:36 PM

^^What is it about you and sheep?

Marcus Bales 06-02-2007 11:07 PM

Suddenly a door opened, a blast of cold air exploded into the previously warm space, a flat hand hit me between the shoulder blades and propelled me powerfully through the opening, hitting my head on the door frame, and knocking me out. Then my disturbing dream began.

Jack Flanders 06-03-2007 01:52 AM

The dreams you remember the most are those after waking up for the second time and having the short sleep. And after smacking the shit out of the clock-radio.