ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FICTION PROJECT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Disturbing Dreams (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=10240)

zero 09-27-2009 02:43 PM

I DREAMED THAT EVERYONE SUHT UP AND KEPT THEIRS DAFT DREAMS TO THEMSELVES

THEN I WOKE UP
+SGIH+

brightpearl 09-27-2009 05:59 PM

*swoon*

:D

lukkucairi 09-27-2009 06:57 PM

TREVOOVOR!

I will dream you and brightpearl in a haze of silver sequins :)

you are a match made in heaven, or at least in this dreamy thread :p

lukkucairi 09-29-2009 11:35 AM

I dreamed that all the plumbing was leaving the planet, going back to the mothership. a huge river of sinks, bathtubs, and plumbing pipe was flowing across the valley, each piece floating through the air and traveling at a fair clip, maybe 30 or 40 miles per hour.

I saw a woman who was seated on an oriental rug, and she had a piece of PVC pipe in her hand - the whole rug was floating, and her on it - all powered by that bit of PVC. she drifted off into a nap and the PVC fell from her hand, and she almost biffed it - but her sister rescued the pipe and tossed it back to her just in time.

I'm not sure how we're going to run the planet without plumbing, and I don't know why the aliens want it back :confused:

lukkucairi 10-01-2009 10:00 AM

BEOWAWE!

lacing my fingers violently!

lukkucairi 10-02-2009 10:52 AM

Angelina Jolie. Really.

lukkucairi 10-08-2009 07:27 AM

a rubble of bones!

brightpearl 10-08-2009 09:41 AM

Folding laundry...
One of my son's t-shirts was covered in bloodstains.

lukkucairi 10-09-2009 01:36 PM

clay, of various types.

^pearly, they say for me to tell you to just lean into it next time - it only hurts when you try to avoid it.

Peregrine 10-09-2009 03:08 PM

I completely forgot about this dream until today, when I noticed a flick of plastic on a slice of bread while I was making a sandwich.

Sometime this week, last night, maybe the night before, I dreamed I was taken to the hospital with abdominal cramps, and had to be taken to surgery because somehow a sharp shard of metal was lodged somewhere in my digestive tract. I remember thinking; how could that have gotten in there? the only way that could happen is if I'd ingested it, and I'd surely remember that.

It all came back to me when I noticed the foreign body, nearly invisible, on a slice of bread.

lukkucairi 10-10-2009 06:08 AM

unspeakable :D

Frieda 10-10-2009 06:16 AM

i am making a piece of art as decoration-- it's a giant oyster shell with on one side 3 heads (my own, my mother and an old friend) with out-of-bed hairstyle and a renaissance look to them, on the other side carved skulls with flowers instead of brains. on stems, like with broccoli. the skulls had normal faces and were all smiling.

eerie.

brightpearl 10-10-2009 12:47 PM

^You should totally make that. I can't wait to see it.
Lulu, I remember understanding those instructions before, but I can't understand them here.
:o
I am in someone else's house, like some old relative's, for a holiday. Other guests are there, and they keep bringing in sacks of groceries. I have to put them away, but the fridge is full of rotting food. When I go to throw it out, there's rotting food under the sink. I nearly mix up old, clumpy orange juice with this beautiful freshly squeezed bottle. I taste the fresh stuff, and it's incredibly wonderful. So orange. Everything that people have brought is best quality, organic filet mignon and such. When I wake up in the morning, there is more. As I begin to put it away, I realize it's been left out for hours and can't be safe.

lukkucairi 10-11-2009 04:46 PM

I'm driving my mother around in a car (hers or mine, both the same model) - we're going down a winding mountain road (california rt 9?) and the road keeps getting steeper and more winding, until the only thing that's keeping our wheels on the road is the forward momentum of the vehicle. I should be terrified, but I'm not - I'm exhilarated. the road looks like the throat of a whirlpool...

pearly: remembering it is stage one, writing it down is stage two :)

lukkucairi 10-12-2009 06:14 AM

a rubble of bones!