ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Politically incorrect costume ideas (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=3059)

fodder 10-21-2003 12:32 PM

what the

agentsmith 10-21-2003 08:46 PM

this isnt tasteless, but me and ruby are gonna be t.a.t.u.

that roy idea is great. ill do that next year.

my other friends are gonna be country club members...ya know, with the little polos and the sweather tied around the neck? if we can, were gonna try and rent a golf cart to ride around in.

priceyfatprude 10-22-2003 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by jaymirror
:confused: Snowball??
Clerks. Rent it.

rapscalious rob 10-22-2003 01:00 AM

Cotten ball.

heh

zenbabe 10-24-2003 02:29 AM

My unPC roy~tiger costume

Based on a comment last night, I had a brain storm. I am going to get a white babydoll t-shirt (since its so Un~Godly) hot here anyway, and write "SHREW" on it, I don't know what to wear for bottoms yet..I have a hula skirt..that might work...

And J dresses as the lion tamer...AS ROY!!!!! :D

oh yeah..I should have a pair of vampire teeth too...and maybe some cat ears....

you know...for affect...

:p

Audreyvgs 10-26-2003 12:00 PM

Do you want to see it?

I make up my sis every year for halloween.,I could show you a pic of one year if you'd like to see it, but I've got to warn you, she usually ends up looking like a head on crash, she actually went thru the drive thru at Burger King one year and made some guy gag, much less the woman at the window scream.

It's what i do best in life.

rmr 10-26-2003 12:03 PM

oooooh....i want to see the pic.....yes, I sure do want to see a pic!!!

Audreyvgs 10-26-2003 10:34 PM

looking...looking...

Audreyvgs 10-27-2003 12:20 AM

You were warned....its not that bad..

considering its latex, makeup, my acrylic paints, and that waxy cotton ball stuff that they sell as fake skin, oh, I made the fake eyeball out of sculpey and baked it, she wore it on her forehead the night before for a party, and it didn't fall off, I had spirit gum and double sticky tape holding it on. and lots of fake skin.

matched her eye color pretty well!

Audreyvgs 10-27-2003 12:22 AM

Last year I split her nose and had dental floss for bad stitches, this last time i did the side of her face that didn't show at the drive thru window unless she turned her head....

rmr 10-27-2003 12:24 AM

holy crap audrey........that's amazing.....i wish you could do me up!!!

Audreyvgs 10-27-2003 12:33 AM

I wish that's what I did for a living, but alas, only get to do my sis. It takes freakin hours to do, and she's patient... this year i want to wire up some flies and have them floating around her head, I'll have to think fast, as halloween is almost upon us. I think I'll give her a giant forehead flap of skin wound. But it has to stay out of her contact lenses.. Too bad the Bink hasn't lost any teeth yet, I could use those, hey, I forgot about the sculpey!

I'm deranged!!! (at first we hid her from the Bink, and now, he knows what we do but opts not to look, or even see the pics. Strange kid for 5, what.)

Coffee 10-27-2003 01:12 AM

Truly amazing. And disgusting.

*Stands*

Clap, clap, clap, clap.

Audreyvgs 10-27-2003 01:14 AM

muchas gracias!

rmr 10-27-2003 01:20 AM

well you're awesome at it audrey!!

too bad halloween only comes around once a year