ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   nyc killed ze (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=7870)

Audreyvgs 03-15-2005 03:04 PM

Ah, the Undispudid King of Allegorical Acrimonious Metaphor!

bealeblues 03-15-2005 03:10 PM

Quote:

originally posted by CJ
surely the elite can use pms to discuss their ... coke habits
mine's an absolut habit, not coke. don't need a darkroom to discuss it either- it's pretty well documented all over the board.

zero 03-15-2005 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Audreyvgs
Ah, the Undispudid King of Allegorical Acrimonious Metaphor!

SUHT UP AUDREYVEGETABLES

sparticle 03-15-2005 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by topcat
no nyc killed it

I hear she might be acquitted -- not enough evidence to convict. She's supposed to make a shitload of money off the book rights.

sparticle 03-15-2005 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zero

SUHT UP AUDREYVEGETABLES

Gee -- that's what Malarkey used to call her....

topcat 03-15-2005 03:43 PM

zero, my friend you could have saved the board, only if the shut up man was here when nyc was here. maybe she wouldn't have killed ze. plus you really gave me excellent advice.

Avalon 03-15-2005 03:53 PM

SPART! How did you recognize him? I mean..he did all the things that Clark Kent did..parted his hair on the opposite side, wore glasses :p
Quote:

Originally Posted by sparticle

rmr 03-15-2005 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparticle

oh my god -- i think that just might be the point (because afterall it was posted all over the board) but then again maybe you figured it all out--maybe YOU'RE really on to something -- the sleuthing around here never ceases to amaze -- just like one certain person's fascination with the word "insipid" -- this person inspires me to sleuth -- let us sleuth and figure out who this individual is and they're multiple names -- because they claim they WOULD NEVER EVER have a shadow puppet -- they just don't have the darn time.

and i'd like to add that nyc didn't kill the board and i wish she'd come back at least she has some interesting things to say and doesn't complain that everyone else is boring while doing absolutely to spice the board up.

craig johnston 03-15-2005 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avalon
Quite possibly the funniest thing ever posted..all that is missing is some lame picture to go with this. Kinda has a "MY STRUGGLE" sound to it.

Now boys and girls..sit back and wait and see just how long it takes someone to jump out of the box on this comment. :rolleyes:

i don't understand a word of this, but i'll jump out of the box
anyway.
:confused:

rmr 03-15-2005 04:16 PM

And i actually thought of malarkey just this morning -- i work in the radio city music hall building and i noticed in honor of st. patty's day they have Riverdance preforming -- also for those of you that are interested it's Riverdances 10 year anniversary.

now that's good times!!

topcat 03-15-2005 04:17 PM

no rmr you are wrong. nyc killed ze

rmr 03-15-2005 04:29 PM

you got it kiddo -- you're pretty clever -- i would have never realized that nyc killed ze unless pointed it out. Thanks tip top cat -- you're pretty special!!!

craig johnston 03-15-2005 04:33 PM

hang on a minute, if we're all dead then this must be
heaven right, cos clytie's here so it can't be hell. hmm
where do you go to make a complaint?
:(

topcat 03-15-2005 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rmr
you got it kiddo -- you're pretty clever -- i would have never realized that nyc killed ze unless pointed it out. Thanks tip top cat -- you're pretty special!!!

you just made feel all warm inside

Avalon 03-15-2005 04:35 PM

Don't forget fuzzy..what good is warm without the fuzzy!!?? ;)