ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   mindful thread (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=16997)

T.I.P. 08-10-2008 02:36 AM

mindful thread

take a moment to record your current sensations, feelings, thoughts

T.I.P. 08-10-2008 02:37 AM

sleepy, foot tingling, neutral thoughts about tomorrow

lukkucairi 08-10-2008 11:45 AM

stomach asking for breakfast, wet hair, right big toe is chillier than the left.

Frieda 08-10-2008 12:02 PM

something in my left eye, leg feels stiff, think i got a sunburn

Brynn 08-10-2008 12:29 PM

anger roiling in my midsection, breathing shallowly, trying to breathe deeply, lots of roof brain chatter. I hear soft television ads in another room, I see a vase of pink and purple hydrangeas in darkened morning light through red curtains, a gallon ziplock bag of acrylics and paintbrushes, I feel intense heat on the rim of my yellow coffee mug, I taste unsweetened green tea. I smell wood polish and hydrangeas. i feel better now.

seebe 08-10-2008 04:54 PM

Taking a drag off cigarette and feeling satisfied, listening to my guinea pigs chatter, a little nervous but nothing too bothersome, noticing the constant ringing in my ears that I usually try to ignore.

lukkucairi 08-10-2008 07:16 PM

standing straddle-legged in front of this computer, which is sitting on three plastic boxes full of cloth.

at the warehouse, eating cold chinese leftovers directly from the takeout box, with chopsticks

feeling a little intimidated by the lack of time between now and August 19th.

brightpearl 08-10-2008 07:54 PM

tired eyes,
slightly short of breath in the usual slightly asthmatic way,
more aware of my fingertips than anything else

T.I.P. 08-11-2008 01:57 AM

hunched posture accentuating the presence of my stomach and reminds me that my diet has changed of late.
toes curled around metal supports of the coffee table to find a cooling sensation

Jaime 08-11-2008 03:27 AM

Content with my place in the word, even if I'm still figuring out what it is exactly
hair needs washing
cat is fluffy
sleepy eyes
so in love (but, you know, not with the cat)

Odbe 08-11-2008 06:10 AM

cold nose, overall warm enough
dinner two-minutes-ago's pesto taste and oil around my mouth
leaning into chair, one leg tucked under the other
totally separated from my current concerns, putting everything aside for a moment of relaxation

The cord connecting my laptop to the sound system on top of the bookshelf starts from the front of the laptop. It seems to emerge from my belly button and every slight movement makes it sway. It is like a strange black umbilical cord.

brightpearl 09-02-2008 11:18 PM

still feeling the cramp in my toes from earlier
already a little tired
nose burning slightly, due to allergies one imagines
fairly happy at the moment, after having read my kiddo some Harry Potter before he konked out
looking forward to talking to my friend on the phone

YsaPur EsChomuw 09-08-2008 02:24 AM

The morning air had a whiff of mushroomy scent.
I'm at work, not wanting to work.
I'm thinking of it again. :(

Anna 09-08-2008 02:47 AM

I should be elsewhere

YsaPur EsChomuw 04-16-2009 05:50 AM

I'm looking at the fully opened tulips I bought this morning at the market. I like their sweetish scent. Three of them are yellow, six red. Outside a bird is singing like cazy, as if the whole world depended on it.
I've stopped translating because I'm teaching in 20 minutes.
I'm thinking about tonight, about the ice-skating show, trying to decide whether I'm looking forward to it or not.
Also, whether to take a day off tomorrow or not. I'm not sure.