ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   the boring thread (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=3022)

rmr 10-16-2003 06:24 PM

so there's an irish guy, an american indian and the pope and they're all out riding their bikes. the pope got part of his robe caught in his spoke and fell off. The other guys helped him.

Red Princess 10-16-2003 08:30 PM

so did i, and then i posted on it

Red Princess 10-16-2003 08:33 PM

read, post, read,post
JANE! Get me off this crazy thing!

Red Princess 10-16-2003 08:40 PM

thought about ordering a pizza

fodder 10-16-2003 08:48 PM

i am done freaking out about cats now

jaymirror 10-17-2003 08:31 AM

I watch my mug. It's sooo dirty. I don't feel like washing it.

chuckie egg 10-17-2003 08:41 AM

Sometimes my hand gets cold on the mouse.

jaymirror 10-17-2003 08:45 AM

I'm sitting at an empty desk. I feel lost.

chuckie egg 10-17-2003 08:58 AM

I have an itch

jaymirror 10-17-2003 09:02 AM

This stupid desk is even clean.

RuneT 10-17-2003 09:03 AM

I signed the loan papers today. I didn't eat any lunch but I've had a couple of cups of coffee. My nose itch.

agentsmith 10-17-2003 09:43 AM

i woke up at five due to unanticpated womens problems, then got up, did my math homework(for once) and got on he board instead of sleeping again. i may be losin it.

Perky Pat 10-17-2003 11:35 AM

I came home and needed to open the front door to get into the house. I checked my left hand pocket, but my keys were not there. I checked my right hand pocket and found that my keys were in there. I was then able to open the door.

RuneT 10-17-2003 11:57 AM

Perky, you are really boring, do you know that? I better leave work now. Should I leave my computer on? No? Turn it off? If I turn it off I will have to wait for 30 seconds on monday and thats very boring. But if I leave it on then sombody could access my files. Hmmm. I don't know. Tell you what, I think I will turn off the monitor. Yeah, I will turn off the monitor. Then its sort of half off and I can turn the monitor back on on monday. Thats funny, theres two on after eachother in the sentence. Is that allowed? Yeah I guess because the first on is on as turn me on and the second on is on like when kind of on so its two different words. But it sure looks funny. on on. OK i need to go. I will go to the local shop first. I need to get dinner. I'm very hungry. AS I mentioned earlier I haven't had lunch because I was at the bank during my luch signing the loan papers. You see, I'm buying a house. A big white house and its got a boat house too. With a boat in. So now I can row my boat out at sea to fish. I like fish sometimes but not to often. If i eat too much fish I don't want fish anymore and then I want some meat. I wonder if I should buy fish or eat today, at the local shop. I think that meat will be good. What should I make? Hmmm, ohh better go now. It's late. Hmmm, should I turn off the computer? No? Turn it off? If I turn it off I will have to wait for 30 seconds on monday and thats very boring. But if I leave it on then sombody could access my files. Hmmm. I don't know. Tell you what, I think I will turn off the monitor. Yeah, I will turn off the monitor. Then its sort of half off and I can turn the monitor back on on monday. Thats funny, theres two on after eachother in the sentence. Is that allowed? Yeah I guess because the first on is on as turn me on and the second on is on like when kind of on so its two different words. But it sure looks funny. on on. OK i need to go. I will go to the local shop first. I need to get dinner. I'm very hungry. AS I mentioned earlier I haven't had lunch because I was at the bank during my luch signing the loan papers. You see, I'm buying a house. A big white house and its got a boat house too. With a boat in. So now I can row my boat out at sea to fish. I like fish sometimes but not to often. If i eat too much fish I don't want fish anymore and then I want some meat. I wonder if I should buy fish or eat today, at the local shop. I think that meat will be good. What should I make? Hmmm, ohh better go now. It's late. Hmmm, should I turn off the computer? No? Turn it off? If I turn it off I will have to wait for 30 seconds on monday and thats very boring. But if I leave it on then sombody could access my files. Hmmm. I don't know. Tell you what, I think I will turn off the monitor. Yeah, I will turn off the monitor. Then its sort of half off and I can turn the monitor back on on monday. Thats funny, theres two on after eachother in the sentence. Is that allowed? Yeah I guess because the first on is on as turn me on and the second on is on like when kind of on so its two different words. But it sure looks funny. on on. OK i need to go. I will go to the local shop first. I need to get dinner. I'm very hungry. AS I mentioned earlier I haven't had lunch because I was at the bank during my luch signing the loan papers. You see, I'm buying a house. A big white house and its got a boat house too. With a boat in. So now I can row my boat out at sea to fish. I like fish sometimes but not to often. If i eat too much fish I don't want fish anymore and then I want some meat. I wonder if I should buy fish or eat today, at the local shop. I think that meat will be good. What should I make? Hmmm, ohh better go now. It's late. Hmmm, should I turn off the computer? No? Turn it off? If I turn it off I will have to wait for 30 seconds on monday and thats very boring. But if I leave it on then sombody could access my files. Hmmm. I don't know. Tell you what, I think I will turn off the monitor. Yeah, I will turn off the monitor. Then its sort of half off and I can turn the monitor back on on monday. Thats funny, theres two on after eachother in the sentence. Is that allowed? Yeah I guess because the first on is on as turn me on and the second on is on like when kind of on so its two different words. But it sure looks funny. on on. OK i need to go. I will go to the local shop first. I need to get dinner. I'm very hungry. AS I mentioned earlier I haven't had lunch because I was at the bank during my luch signing the loan papers. You see, I'm buying a house. A big white house and its got a boat house too. With a boat in. So now I can row my boat out at sea to fish. I like fish sometimes but not to often. If i eat too much fish I don't want fish anymore and then I want some meat. I wonder if I should buy fish or eat today, at the local shop. I think that meat will be good. What should I make? Hmmm, ohh better go now. It's late. Hmmm, should I turn off the computer?

dickieC 10-17-2003 12:00 PM

That's a pretty good attempt at thread assassination