ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   the boring thread (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=3022)

Perky Pat 10-17-2003 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by RuneT
Perky, you are really boring, do you know that? I better leave work now. Should I leave my computer on? No? Turn it off? If I turn it off I will have to wait for 30 seconds on monday and thats very boring. But if I leave it on then sombody could access my files. Hmmm. I don't know. Tell you what, I think I will turn off the monitor. Yeah, I will turn off the monitor. Then its sort of half off and I can turn the monitor back on on monday. Thats funny, theres two on after eachother in the sentence. Is that allowed? Yeah I guess because the first on is on as turn me on and the second on is on like when kind of on so its two different words. But it sure looks funny. on on. OK i need to go. I will go to the local shop first. I need to get dinner. I'm very hungry. AS I mentioned earlier I haven't had lunch because I was at the bank during my luch signing the loan papers. You see, I'm buying a house. A big white house and its got a boat house too. With a boat in. So now I can row my boat out at sea to fish. I like fish sometimes but not to often. If i eat too much fish I don't want fish anymore and then I want some meat. I wonder if I should buy fish or eat today, at the local shop. I think that meat will be good. What should I make? Hmmm, ohh better go now. It's late. Hmmm, should I turn off the computer? No? Turn it off? If I turn it off I will have to wait for 30 seconds on monday and thats very boring. But if I leave it on then sombody could access my files. Hmmm. I don't know. Tell you what, I think I will turn off the monitor. Yeah, I will turn off the monitor. Then its sort of half off and I can turn the monitor back on on monday. Thats funny, theres two on after eachother in the sentence. Is that allowed? Yeah I guess because the first on is on as turn me on and the second on is on like when kind of on so its two different words. But it sure looks funny. on on. OK i need to go. I will go to the local shop first. I need to get dinner. I'm very hungry. AS I mentioned earlier I haven't had lunch because I was at the bank during my luch signing the loan papers. You see, I'm buying a house. A big white house and its got a boat house too. With a boat in. So now I can row my boat out at sea to fish. I like fish sometimes but not to often. If i eat too much fish I don't want fish anymore and then I want some meat. I wonder if I should buy fish or eat today, at the local shop. I think that meat will be good. What should I make? Hmmm, ohh better go now. It's late. Hmmm, should I turn off the computer? No? Turn it off? If I turn it off I will have to wait for 30 seconds on monday and thats very boring. But if I leave it on then sombody could access my files. Hmmm. I don't know. Tell you what, I think I will turn off the monitor. Yeah, I will turn off the monitor. Then its sort of half off and I can turn the monitor back on on monday. Thats funny, theres two on after eachother in the sentence. Is that allowed? Yeah I guess because the first on is on as turn me on and the second on is on like when kind of on so its two different words. But it sure looks funny. on on. OK i need to go. I will go to the local shop first. I need to get dinner. I'm very hungry. AS I mentioned earlier I haven't had lunch because I was at the bank during my luch signing the loan papers. You see, I'm buying a house. A big white house and its got a boat house too. With a boat in. So now I can row my boat out at sea to fish. I like fish sometimes but not to often. If i eat too much fish I don't want fish anymore and then I want some meat. I wonder if I should buy fish or eat today, at the local shop. I think that meat will be good. What should I make? Hmmm, ohh better go now. It's late. Hmmm, should I turn off the computer? No? Turn it off? If I turn it off I will have to wait for 30 seconds on monday and thats very boring. But if I leave it on then sombody could access my files. Hmmm. I don't know. Tell you what, I think I will turn off the monitor. Yeah, I will turn off the monitor. Then its sort of half off and I can turn the monitor back on on monday. Thats funny, theres two on after eachother in the sentence. Is that allowed? Yeah I guess because the first on is on as turn me on and the second on is on like when kind of on so its two different words. But it sure looks funny. on on. OK i need to go. I will go to the local shop first. I need to get dinner. I'm very hungry. AS I mentioned earlier I haven't had lunch because I was at the bank during my luch signing the loan papers. You see, I'm buying a house. A big white house and its got a boat house too. With a boat in. So now I can row my boat out at sea to fish. I like fish sometimes but not to often. If i eat too much fish I don't want fish anymore and then I want some meat. I wonder if I should buy fish or eat today, at the local shop. I think that meat will be good. What should I make? Hmmm, ohh better go now. It's late. Hmmm, should I turn off the computer?
I read all of that twice. I'm going to read it again now.

jaymirror 10-17-2003 12:30 PM

I'm waiting for inspiration to go home.

BusyRich 10-17-2003 01:56 PM

I have about 12 pairs of socks, maybe a couple more, but at least 12.

jaymirror 10-17-2003 01:58 PM

My bike has two wheels.

Perky Pat 10-17-2003 02:03 PM

Today I decided not to do something. Later on I didn't do something else. Tomorrow I may not do one of a selection of other things.

BusyRich 10-17-2003 02:04 PM

my dinner's ready

malina 10-17-2003 02:46 PM

my chair is warm from sitting on it

Perky Pat 10-17-2003 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by malina
my chair is warm from sitting on it
That's not boring! :)

As I was sitting down this evening I blinked once. I may have blinked again after that, but if I did I didn't notice myself doing so.

rmr 10-17-2003 03:25 PM

i took some extra money out of the atm today at lunch. i'm planning on going out tonight. also, i filled the tank up which is always good.

bealeblues 10-17-2003 03:32 PM

i just yawned

Perky Pat 10-17-2003 03:42 PM

Your yawn just made me yawn too.

rapscalious rob 10-17-2003 04:22 PM

I almost posted that your yawn in response to beales yawn made me yawn, but I decided against it, even though it turned out to be true. I think Iím gonna check if my tea is ready.

rapscalious rob 10-17-2003 04:26 PM

My tea was ready. I am drinking it now. Maybe I will brew another cup.

rapscalious rob 10-17-2003 04:28 PM

I

rmr 10-17-2003 04:29 PM

i just took a call