ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FICTION PROJECT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   The Dictionary Game (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=7884)

xfox 04-13-2005 12:57 PM

hadeharia n. a personality disorder stemming from the intangible feeling of insecurity that develops in the immature stage of na-na-na-na-nahhh and progresses to the adult stage in personality types whose hormones are out of balance from lackanooky. The government will soon be offering grants to study this and find a cure.

dinzdale 04-13-2005 03:02 PM

hadeharia n.
A medical condition of having small trouser parts.
Nothing that I've ever suffered from, obviously.

funkytuba 04-13-2005 10:16 PM

hadeharia (n)
An Italian comedy club.
La Linea Del Punzone in Sicily is a popular hadeharia.

Marcus Bales 04-14-2005 02:30 PM

Hadeharia - constant use of the word “hell”. No, really. That's what it means. Oh yeah? Well go look it up yourself, then!

Hadeharia

What the hell is this, and why the hell
Should anybody care?
Hot hell and damn! The stories I could tell:
The walls are old as hell in this hotel,
And thin as prayer.

Who the hell you looking at? I'll say
Just what the hell I please.
Oh, go to hell -- I’ll start you on the way:
I’ll grab you by the scruff of your cliche
And start to squeeze.

I‘ll tell the truth: you'll think that's hell, by god!
Not only hell, but worse:
You’ll twitch with fear in front of hell's facade
In hells of boredom wrenched from all your odd
And hellish verse.

The Envelope, Please:

The Hubris Award goes to Trisherina for

hadeharia -- Slated for inclusion in the next edition of the OED, this abbreviated term has its origins in youths wanting to ask one another, "How the hell are ya?" without offending their elders.

The Explaining Too Much Award goes to Smartypants for

hadeharia -- 1. a derisive indication that a joke lacks sufficient wit (var. "har-de-har-har") 2. (obsolete) from scripture, a lack of substance, named for a demon from Hades. (ex.: "I've not seen hadeharia of him.") (In modern Amer. English, now more popular use is "hide nor hair")

The Taken Aback Award goes to Madasacutsnake for telling us more than we really wanted to know about

hadeharia -- term to describe unkempt pubic hair of the type that requires a slasher and the phrase "Dr Livingstone, I presume". From Hades (hell) and the combined form of "hair" and "aria" - the polite term for the noise emitted by potential suitors upon sighting the region.

The Freud Memorial Award goes to Xfox for telling us more than she thought she was really telling us about

hadeharia -- a personality disorder stemming from the intangible feeling of insecurity that develops in the immature stage of na-na-na-na-nahhh and progresses to the adult stage in personality types whose hormones are out of balance from lackanooky. The government will soon be offering grants to study this and find a cure.

The Yeah, Yeah Award goes to Dinzdale for nearly winning the Hubris Award for

hadeharia -- A medical condition of having small trouser parts. Nothing that I've ever suffered from, obviously.

The Coveted Second Place Award goes to Funkytuba for his charming Italian translation of “A Chorus Line”:

hadeharia -- An Italian comedy club. La Linea Del Punzone in Sicily is a popular hadeharia.

The Winner is Craig Johnson as punishment for grammatical error, and for insulting Zenbabe (as if Zenbabe could have a master!) for

hadeharia -- this means the woman in a harem who isn't the top dog, but wishes she was (sic). She always makes trouble for the main wife and doesn't accept her authority; will stop at nothing to pleasure her master. (a bit like zenbabe)

Go for it, Craig!

craig johnston 04-14-2005 06:29 PM

oh my god! i wasn't expecting that. sorry, i never win anything
so i'm not sure what to say except: horologe

ps i've just read all the others and they are way better than mine
so you're all probably thinking that something is going on between
me and marcus. i'd like to take this opportunity to state that i have
never been to cleveland and no money has changed hands.

Ms Robbie 04-15-2005 03:49 AM

horologe -- the perfect theater seat for you, based upon your astrological sign.

trisherina 04-15-2005 04:51 AM

horologe: the siren song of sleep, golden in colour, that lulls hapless students who read outdoors on warm, windless afternoons.

Smartypants 04-15-2005 09:29 AM

horolodge - An establishment that offers sleeping accommodations to brothel employees.

Marcus Bales 04-15-2005 11:39 AM

horologe - One who can't stop talking about his encounters with prostitutes. From Latin horologium, from Greek horologion : horein, sex for pay, + legein, to speak.

xfox 04-15-2005 01:20 PM

horolodge a highly prized thing, that if lost, can not be returned. His horologe was only a memory.

Mary 04-17-2005 12:54 AM

horologe - n. the ledger of a brothel in which the numbers of felatio performed, sexual intercourse, fetishes, and position prefences are recorded by each prostitute daily to be filed away for later use in case the same customers return. Kandi's horologue listed over thirty sexual partners who preferred her cat ears and tail to the naughty nurse outfit.

madasacutsnake 04-17-2005 01:01 AM

horologe - fear of large pieces of timber

funkytuba 04-17-2005 05:00 AM

horologe n. - Something that is comeletely different from that which is currently being discussed. ANTONYM: ANALOG
[nakedmanatdesk] And now for a horologe. [/nakedmanatdesk]

zenbabe 04-17-2005 05:45 AM

horologe *verb*

To expel semen from the lungs suddenly and noisily, often to keep the respiratory passages free of irritating material, after giving a guy at the bar a blow job because he paid an extra dollar to upgrade you from a Bud Light to an Amstel Light.

zenbabe 04-17-2005 05:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcus Bales

The Winner is Craig Johnson as punishment for grammatical error, and for insulting Zenbabe (as if Zenbabe could have a master!) for

hadeharia -- this means the woman in a harem who isn't the top dog, but wishes she was (sic). She always makes trouble for the main wife and doesn't accept her authority; will stop at nothing to pleasure her master. (a bit like zenbabe)

Go for it, Craig!

I just saw this you bastard!