ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FICTION PROJECT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   The Dictionary Game (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=7884)

daverbee 08-10-2006 10:21 PM

obmutescent

The act of pooting, but at a slight angle.

Hyakujo's Fox 08-10-2006 10:36 PM

Dinz had already judged this, but I can't remember who won. :confused:

Coffee 08-11-2006 04:27 AM

I won it...and the new word was

gelogenic

daverbee 08-11-2006 09:13 AM

gelogenic

Having your phallus bent by Uri Geller whilst in a state of excitement. Said to be an extremely painful experience.

Penut 08-11-2006 09:51 AM

is it just me or is there a page missing?

Marcus Bales 08-14-2006 09:53 AM

gelogenic --the state of having a page missing.

xfox 08-14-2006 10:08 AM

gelogenic just what you need to avoid before boarding your spaceflight.

Stan was sure he'd enjoy bringing his favorite shampoo and mousse but knew it'd be gelogenic to try.

trisherina 08-14-2006 01:55 PM

gelogenic: Irresistible to squish.

dinzdale 08-14-2006 02:53 PM

gelogenic adj.

Pertaining to the gelogenous zones.
Analogous to the erogenous zones (cf.), a woman may also be sexually aroused by stimulating the gelogenous zones which are found next to your credit cards, money and other financial assets.

funkytuba 08-14-2006 07:03 PM

gelogenic - of or related to a situation that produces gel.

The new security prohibitions following the thwarted August 10 plot where gelogenic, resulting in a massive donation of grooming supplies to homeless shelters in cities with major airports.

funkytuba 08-14-2006 07:09 PM

Here's the missing entries again courtesy of all those "guests" that are always hanging around:

Quote:

Originally Posted by dinzdale
It's going to be a slam dunk if no-one else guesses - judging later today - I'm off til Monday after that....

Quote:

Originally Posted by trisherina
obmutescent: A light source guaranteed to be soundless.

Quote:

Originally Posted by funkytuba
obmutescent The subtle change in pheromones experienced by someone who attends concerts of The Who

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coffee
obmutescent

An involuntary catching of breath, and anticipatory silence, following upon one's catching the scent of vadge.

Rod was flunked out of obstetrician school due to his innability to overcome his tendency to become obmutescent, preventing him from completing his oral exams satisfactorily.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dinzdale
YES !!!

HAHahaahahahahHAHAHAHAHhahaahahahahaa

Simply BRILLIANT Coffee..

You are THE WINNER!!!

hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahhhahahahahahaaa

I know exactly what he means too.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coffee
heh...and I thought it so obvious upon first seeing the word, that I hesitated to post it, instead waited to see who else would come up with it.

ps...not that it REALY matters...but what was the actual Def. Dinz?

The new word is:

gelogenic

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dinzdale

To do with silence apparently

Well done. You had me at vadge.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Penut
A machine that was invented to prevent epeleptic seizures. The machine was inserted inside each eyeball and when the person was about to have an epileptic seizure the machine would create a series of bright flashes to distract the person and hence preventing the seizure. The project was scrapped soon after release.

Hyakujo's Fox 08-14-2006 10:47 PM

gelogenic - highly suited to having gel applied.

Blanche couldn't hold herself back from telling the girls that Dwayne, the new stylist at Le Pomp Du Monde, had told her hair was some of most gelogenic he ever had the pleasure of.

Marcus Bales 08-16-2006 04:22 PM

gelogenic - images best shown by squashing Silly Putty down on them and turning the flattened stuff over; metaphorically by extension, slang for a cover band in a bar. Not to be confused with milli vanilli, a Latin term meaning "acting in concert".

Many of the bands you hear in bars these days only do covers, but "Xerox Pop" was the most gelogenic one.

Coffee 08-16-2006 08:27 PM

BAM

Let the judging commence!

In no particular order except in which they were recieved, except for the winnner who must of course wait till last.

Daverbee causes judge to squirm uncomfortably and is promptly disqualified with:

gelogenic

Having your phallus bent by Uri Geller whilst in a state of excitement. Said to be an extremely painful experience.

Originally Posted by Penut who Creeps the judge the fark out with mention of touching eyeba....ick....sorry...moving right along.

A machine that was invented to prevent epeleptic seizures. The machine was inserted inside each eyeballalalalalalalal alalal lalalalalal lalalalalal lalalalalal lalalalalalal alalalalall alalalalalal alalalalalal alalalal alalalalalalalalalala lalalal lalalala lalala release.

Marcus Bales turns a non entry into an entry and offers the very timely and informative:

gelogenic --the state of having a page missing.

Winner of the "Not sure if I got it and wonders what xfox was drinking award" :confused
xfox:

gelogenic
just what you need to avoid before boarding your spaceflight.

Stan was sure he'd enjoy bringing his favorite shampoo and mousse but knew it'd be gelogenic to try.

Dinzdale sadly reminisces and lets Multi-ex baggages get in the way of good defining of:

gelogenic adj.

Pertaining to the gelogenous zones.
Analogous to the erogenous zones (cf.), a woman may also be sexually aroused by stimulating the gelogenous zones which are found next to your credit cards, money and other financial assets.

Funky Tuba
is recongnized to be tired with his new responsibilities, and gets a gentle pat on the back and led to a stool in the corner for his contribution of:

gelogenic - of or related to a situation that produces gel.

The new security prohibitions following the thwarted August 10 plot where gelogenic, resulting in a massive donation of grooming supplies to homeless shelters in cities with major airports.

H.Fox is encouraged to go have a group hug with the Funk in the corner after consideration of:
gelogenic - highly suited to having gel applied.

Blanche couldn't hold herself back from telling the girls that Dwayne, the new stylist at Le Pomp Du Monde, had told her hair was some of most gelogenic he ever had the pleasure of.

Marcus Bales, Marcus Bales, Mar cus B ales...tsk tsk tsk... Spams with a second entry negating a perfectly good entry above! And furthermore adds insult to self-inflicted injury via multiple nested entries within this second shot gun to the foot aproach, disqualifying himself by defininginginging:

gelogenic - images best shown by squashing Silly Putty down on them and turning the flattened stuff over; metaphorically by extension, slang for a cover band in a bar. Not to be confused with milli vanilli, a Latin term meaning "acting in concert".

Many of the bands you hear in bars these days only do covers, but "Xerox Pop" was the most gelogenic one.

Trisherina is the winner with this absolutely delightful entry that caused me to laugh aloud with its 3 word perfect suitabilility, it should be the definition to:
gelogenic: Irresistible to squish.

And the actual definition of Gelegenic is basically "causing laughter".

trisherina 08-17-2006 12:06 AM

Aww, squishy! Thanks, Coffee, and without further ado the new word is:

triturate