ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FICTION PROJECT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   The Dictionary Game (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=7884)

ambo 12-21-2005 02:07 PM

Where you goin' Dinz ?

dinzdale 12-21-2005 02:09 PM

Nowhere, just not at work so no computah.

12"razormix 12-21-2005 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dinzdale
I wont be around to judge til after Xmas.

me neither.

Zatoichi 12-21-2005 03:26 PM

Well, then, I'm stepping in using my enhanced powers of game management vested in me be secret provisions of the Partiot Act to declare a new winner,

Marcus Bales

for nagging me offline about putting up a new word and then not entering. Footlong is off the hook, but not out of the dog house.

daverbee 12-21-2005 03:56 PM

I was about to post a definition of Marcus Bales and then I read the remainder of that message... :p

Marcus Bales 12-21-2005 10:11 PM

The new word, then, starts with an "f" and ends with a "ck":

futtock

Master_Jedi 12-22-2005 08:23 AM

futtock-
The process in which you get a foot attached to ur rear end, not for walking, but to do certain sports, as in butt ball, and batt grab, etc... and it also means a butt resembling a foot. :p

Hyakujo's Fox 12-22-2005 08:28 AM

futtock (n) - a small groove in the earth suitable for the parking of one's bicycle.

daverbee 12-22-2005 10:59 AM

futtock

A small mattress used most often in Medieval England. From the Japanese "Futon" and the English "Buttock", a place to rest your ass.

Upon seeing Sir Galahad enter the room, King Arthur cried out, "Welcome, brave Sir Knight! Rest thine keester on yon futtock and partake of this wonderful repast!"

kaskeens 12-22-2005 09:49 PM

futtock

futtock-the medical terminology used to describe a condition of severe swelling of the backside of a morbidly obese st. bernard. "the futtock that rover has now will not allow him to sit, rollover, or even shake without falling over."

dddrum 12-24-2005 11:08 AM

futtock, n. - a right bistard, a jockass. A scum-suckling son-of-a-batch. A worm-faced groin mankey! A peeyew smelly, festerating pusboil! A many-stupid, gravlax-puking CACK HAMSTER! HAH! A IDIARTIC, FLABBY-BACKED, CAMEL-MUMPING POOHEAD WITH A WEENSY BEANSY TEENSY TINESY PICKLE DINK!!!!!!!!!

xfox 12-24-2005 08:49 PM

^^ghurrrmmph!

Anyway, I think futtock means:

a hard condition the foot needs to be effective as it kicks ass.

Annie hated to use a futtock on Barney, but it seemed necessary considering the threat to himself, and others.

trisherina 12-25-2005 02:21 AM

futtock: The short, high-pitched involuntary cry emitted upon encountering an acutely embarrassing memory.

Marcus Bales 12-26-2005 10:38 AM

The Reality Award goes to

Dictionary.com for

futĚtock n. One of the curved timbers that forms a rib in the frame of a ship.

The He Didn't Enter Mine So I'm Not Entering His Pouting Pique Award goes to

Zatoichi for:

futtock --

The Too Much Information Award goes to

Master_Jedi for:

futtock-- The process in which you get a foot attached to ur rear end, not for walking, but to do certain sports, as in butt ball, and batt grab, etc... and it also means a butt resembling a foot.

The Nodding and Exchanging Significant Glances While Murmuring 'It Figures He'd Know' Award goes to

Hyakujo's Fox for

futtock (n) - a small groove in the earth suitable for the parking of one's bicycle.

The Isn't That A Foot-Covering and Not A 'Condition'? Award goes to

xfox for:

futtock-- a hard condition the foot needs to be effective as it kicks ass.

Annie hated to use a futtock on Barney, but it seemed necessary considering the threat to himself, and others.

The Sir Thomas Mallory Whole Cloth Award goes to

daverbee for:

futtock -- A small mattress used most often in Medieval England. From the Japanese "Futon" and the English "Buttock", a place to rest your ass.

Upon seeing Sir Galahad enter the room, King Arthur cried out, "Welcome, brave Sir Knight! Rest thine keester on yon futtock and partake of this wonderful repast!"

The No No THIS is the TMI Award Award goes to

kaskeens for:

futtock-the medical terminology used to describe a condition of severe swelling of the backside of a morbidly obese st. bernard. "the futtock that rover has now will not allow him to sit, rollover, or even shake without falling over."

The Veins Standing Out on the Neck, Sweat Popping Out on the Forehead, Rage-shaken Finger-pointing, and Funny Grimacing Award, and The Coveted Second Place Award goes to

dddrum for:

futtock, n. - a right bistard, a jockass. A scum-suckling son-of-a-batch. A worm-faced groin mankey! A peeyew smelly, festerating pusboil! A many-stupid, gravlax-puking CACK HAMSTER! HAH! A IDIARTIC, FLABBY-BACKED, CAMEL-MUMPING POOHEAD WITH A WEENSY BEANSY TEENSY TINESY PICKLE DINK!!!!!!!!!

The Got The T-Shirt, Washed It, Ironed It, and My Family Had it Matted and Framed and Hung On the Wall Award, along with the Official Dictionary Game at ZeFrank's Monkey-brown Leader's Jersey, and this round's Winner Award goes to:

trisherina for:

futtock: The short, high-pitched involuntary cry emitted upon encountering an acutely embarrassing memory.

Congratulations! What's the new word?

trisherina 12-26-2005 12:54 PM

Hmmmph. Now I have something else that elicits a futtock.

The new word is mancinism.