ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   Et Cetera (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   euro 2008 (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=15182)

Stephi_B 06-16-2008 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frieda (Post 388234)
  • stephi, why don't you support germany?

Tonight I will!!! :D *trying to remember where I have my black-red-golden silicon bracelet*
To the uninitiated ear I might sound Austrian if I speak my dialect
BUT: I am NO Austrian at all!!!
And my compassion goes out to Vanya who lives just a stone-throw from the Vienna fan-mile... i.e. centre of possible Ísi-madness.
So dear Austrian team: Loose, or my friend does not get his well-deserved sleep, OK? ;)

Frieda 06-17-2008 04:55 AM

congrats! :D

Stephi_B 06-17-2008 06:01 AM

:D :D

Ballack = good babe! :)

And I've never before seen that the trainer gets thrown from the field :eek:
I thought I've really seen all after that on Sun where close to the end the Turkish goalkeeper got a red card & was replaced by a fieldplayer (so good there was no penalty shooting!!!)

Anyway, Germany will get a major asskick by Portugal... unless they find their fire of 2006 again and give like 200% more than in the last games.

Stephi_B 06-17-2008 07:27 AM

What are your guesses for tonight?

I say 3:2 for Netherlands
and 1:1 in the other game.

Frieda 06-17-2008 06:09 PM

^you guessed wrong :p

quite a boring game from the NLs though, i even got distracted (watched it at home) and started doing dishes & laundry :o

good thing the analog signal from the pub downstairs in the street is 1,5 seconds faster than my digital, so as soon as i heard cheering i ran to my tv and watched the goals being scored :D

Stephi_B 06-18-2008 07:32 AM

^:D

Yes, football prophecy never works twice in a row... just like winning at sth like pool billard, table football or so.

Puh, then I haven't missed anything, only saw the last like 3 min.

So... it is time... to announce... my QUARTER FINAL BABES

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

:)

YsaPur EsChomuw 06-18-2008 12:11 PM

Look, there's a new Registered User, Soccer-Euro!

I keep my fingers crossed for the Turkish team. :p

Stephi_B 06-18-2008 12:17 PM

^He/she/it better does only post Euro 2008 related spam ;)

Ah, the Ural-Altaic language family sticks together :)

YsaPur EsChomuw 06-18-2008 12:22 PM

Yeah, blood will tell, eventually.
Ural-Altaic must overcome Europe! :D

Stephi_B 06-18-2008 12:31 PM

*has now image in mind of many riders on endless steppe heading towards the setting sun*

:D

YsaPur EsChomuw 06-18-2008 12:34 PM

^ :D

* mentally exchanges this picture with football-players running towards the goal, shouting victoriously *

Stephi_B 06-18-2008 12:44 PM

^ :D

* imagining Berlin, i.e. approximately 5th largest Turkish city, turning into a party zone for several days after the finals *

* wondering how to explain Frieda and my-friend-who-soon-moves-to-Portugal that no longer NL and/or Portugal are the #1 absolute favourite babes *

* postponing that problem for later *

*going back to imagine the party zone scenario *

YsaPur EsChomuw 06-18-2008 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephi_B (Post 389197)
* imagining Berlin, i.e. approximately 5th largest Turkish city, turning into a party zone for several days after the finals *

*sigh* Wouldn't it be wonderful?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephi_B (Post 389197)
* wondering how to explain Frieda and my-friend-who-soon-moves-to-Portugal that no longer NL and/or Portugal are the #1 absolute favourite babes *

That's simple! Don't give any explanation. :)

Stephi_B 06-18-2008 01:01 PM

^Know what, if they really ask me I'll say this:
"There were these Ural-Altaic riders I bumped into while taking my usual stroll through the steppe... er... from the subway down my street. So, they invited me to a drink, and then one more and so on... and somwhen between drink #? and #(?+1) we decided upon blood brotherhood. And now excuse me I have to organise myself some Turkish fan gear..."

;) :)

YsaPur EsChomuw 06-18-2008 01:13 PM

Highly imaginative! :)

There's still time till Friday to find something suitable. This year I'm not planning to kidnap the moon and a star... :D