ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   ★ i keep reloading bulletin.zefrank.com to see if there are new posts ★ (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=13950)

zero 04-22-2009 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephi_B (Post 409769)
... 40 million ppl here, me too, were mobileless yesterday afternoon till somewhen early morning ...

o i bet the newshounds there in your germanies are having a reportage frenzy of stories & personal anecdotes of bravery, heroism & "moments" enduring yesterday's terrible, prolonged mobileless ness. what did everyone do to pass the time?

if that happened here in my untidy kingdom, i think the whole place would come to a complete standstill.

Frieda 04-22-2009 05:10 PM

^as if it was TEATIME

zero 04-22-2009 05:32 PM

well maybe not quite that still of a stand - i mean TEATIME's the stillest stand that anyone could ever possibly imagine so i doubt if the standing of 40 million mobileless folk would be as still as that. good estimate though frieda!

Brynn 04-22-2009 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zero (Post 409682)
i keep logging in to bulletin.zefrank.com but then acannie think of anything to say

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyakujo's Fox (Post 409762)
I was just about to not say the same thing!

ME TOO!:D :D :D THIS IS GRATE!

btw: yesterday here in Portland, anyway,in my house anyway, yahoo and google were down all evening. A coooincedence? I think not.

Stephi_B 04-23-2009 11:36 AM

^mmh? I figure same cat got their server too, may be a case for the 5th horseman thread :D

Anyway, am appeased, Telekom says this Sunday inland SMSes are free.... I already see the SMS server crash then ;)

zero 05-10-2009 03:19 PM

:angryface: :angryface: it's all these picture threads that's doing it!
we've all forgotten how to TLAK! you know, about touchyfeely things; 'my emotions, 'last item purchased' what's on my sandwich' 'my new outfit' & that.

zero 05-10-2009 03:47 PM

i'm going to my abandoned boatyard now so if anybody wants me that's where i'll be

goodbye

YsaPur EsChomuw 05-10-2009 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zero (Post 410767)
:angryface: :angryface: it's all these picture threads that's doing it!
we've all forgotten how to TLAK! you know, about touchyfeely things; 'my emotions, 'last item purchased' what's on my sandwich' 'my new outfit' & that.

oh, so true

now, let's see

emotions:subdued
last item purchased: a pair of knee-lenth stockings (black)
sandwich: we don't eat those very ofte over here, but I baked pizza with spicy sausagwes, onions and tomatoes
my new outfit:a long red dress with short sleeves

Oh, I feel so chatty!

brightpearl 05-19-2009 11:56 AM

Okay, I'm counting on you all to keep me entertained whilst I cut out laminated educational games for my son's teacher until my fingers bleed.

brightpearl 05-19-2009 02:29 PM

As you were all selfishly going about your daily lives without regard for the necessity of posting for my entertainment, I was forced to watch 2/3 of Get Smart while cutting out 6,000,000,000,000,000 tiny pieces of paper out of the goodness of my heart.

Get Smart is a terrible, terrible movie.

And I think I have repetitive motion injury.

I hope you're all happy. :mad:

lukkucairi 05-20-2009 03:28 AM

there there beryl, no need for frowny faces

here, watch this while you're waiting for more entertaining posteses:

I will sit and scratch my head til I come up with something worthy to say, or all my hair falls out, or whatever happens frist...

zero 05-26-2009 03:33 PM

what a sorry state - i blame that itchy cat thread

Frieda 06-27-2009 07:56 PM

what happened to that itchy cat, anyway? :confused:

brightpearl 07-21-2009 04:55 PM

He died of disappointment that there have been no new posts for hours.

zero 07-21-2009 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frieda (Post 412571)
... what happened to that itchy cat ...?

Quote:

Originally Posted by bery
... he died ...

its thread is still to blame