ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Post something that made you laugh today. (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=4329)

Gatsby 04-29-2004 09:03 PM

My cat likes high places. He likes to jump on top of the doors and peer down condescendingly at the world beneath him as he sits on the 1 1/2 inch-wide door top. His jumping skills are incredibile....

So this morning, in the bathroom, he jumped up on top of the bathroom door. Then he put his front paws on the top of the cabinet door that was open. And the cabinet door started sloooowly being pushed shut by his weight, which the bathroom door was swinging the opposite way...

Poor kid was stretched out like an accordian, crying like he was being tortured. I was laughing so hard I could barely lift him down.

:D

Clytie 04-30-2004 04:59 AM

MIAMI, Florida (Reuters) -- An Oklahoma woman drove around for days with her mother's decomposing body in the passenger seat of her car, Florida investigators said Thursday.

(how the HECK do u not notice!)

Willow Sylph 04-30-2004 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by GatsbyGirl
My cat likes high places. He likes to jump on top of the doors and peer down condescendingly at the world beneath him as he sits on the 1 1/2 inch-wide door top. His jumping skills are incredibile....

So this morning, in the bathroom, he jumped up on top of the bathroom door. Then he put his front paws on the top of the cabinet door that was open. And the cabinet door started sloooowly being pushed shut by his weight, which the bathroom door was swinging the opposite way...

Poor kid was stretched out like an accordian, crying like he was being tortured. I was laughing so hard I could barely lift him down.

:D

Aaaaw! Poor kitty kitty. But did you get a picture of this?!

Clytie - that's totally grose. How? Whu..?!

I cruise by this thread often and never have anything to add, darnit. Apparently nothing in my life is THAT funny. Someone give me one of their stories to share.
Send it to me in a PM. I won't tell. Shhh.

Avalon 04-30-2004 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Clytie
MIAMI, Florida (Reuters) -- An Oklahoma woman drove around for days with her mother's decomposing body in the passenger seat of her car, Florida investigators said Thursday.

(how the HECK do u not notice!)

The fact that she never needed to go the loo should have been a big tip off:eek:
What about the lady who slept with her hsb. corpse for 2 years because she " couldn't stand the thought of being without him"??
Takes all kinds I guess.....

chuckie egg 04-30-2004 10:01 AM

aaargh ewww not funny!!

I want FUNNY!

Audreyvgs 04-30-2004 10:56 AM

funny is how her nose looked after takin off the clothespin, wearin it for two years

lvlycwgirl 04-30-2004 11:58 AM

A friend of mine is going through divorce and her mother sent her this, I especially like the last line...

Women Are All Luscious Apples

Women are like apples on trees.
The best ones are at the top of the tree.
Most men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they just get the rotten apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy.......
So the apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right man to come along, the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree.
And...
Men are like a fine wine.
They start out as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the fark out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.

Spicy Jack 04-30-2004 01:53 PM

HA! LOL

Clytie 04-30-2004 03:48 PM

lvly -- thats a good one...

as far as that dead lady goes...i have no idea how u wouldnt notice...think of the smell--wait maybe u better not

agentsmith 04-30-2004 11:10 PM

BEST LINE EVER

"say, have you seen those shoes that light up when you walk in them? i mean, what is the deal?"

Audreyvgs 04-30-2004 11:36 PM

Huh? Bink has like 7 pairs of those....in varying sizes, of course.

sparticle 05-01-2004 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Avalon
What about the lady who slept with her hsb. corpse for 2 years because she " couldn't stand the thought of being without him"??
Takes all kinds I guess.....

Somebody needed to explain the term "stiff" to her, I guess; some people are way too literal-minded.

I can just hear her bragging to the bridge club.

"My husband's stiff all night, every night!"

"How nice for you, dear."


:D

Clytie 05-01-2004 12:22 AM

"its been so long"

sparticle 05-01-2004 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Clytie
"its been so long"
hahaha - "Cat People"

topcat 05-01-2004 02:31 AM

i had a drunk guy tonight push on a door that said pull, then come back and tell me the door was locked


All times are GMT -3. The time now is 12:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.