ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Monkeys that would taste good: (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=8531)

beckstra 07-29-2005 03:35 AM

Monkeys that would taste good:
 
40ozjuicebox
Alex the Carrot
baklava
Beer
bitter melon
catfish
chioken
Chuckie Egg
CREOLEBUTTA
Dark Chocolate
des pommes
eatlardfudge
Espresso
euphoric goose
Fig Newton
Float
fruitcup
fruitofdaloom
g00se
Hamtastica
hbanana
honeyb3655
Jelliebean
Juicy
KitKat
kiwi
Kotten Kandy Ki
kumquats
lemon
lemOnjenny
Magpie
Mocha
peaches32905
periwnklepuddin
popsiclestand
slurpeedemon
smellyrayzin
special K
SpecialK
Vermouth
wickedcanobeans


Hey guys! Long time no see.

topcat 07-29-2005 04:26 AM

do you want to eat people?

priceyfatprude 07-29-2005 04:34 AM

You have given me a new thread idea.

topcat 07-29-2005 04:36 AM

ok now i am afraid

Dark Chocolate 07-29-2005 05:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beckstra
40ozjuicebox
Alex the Carrot
baklava
Beer
bitter melon
catfish
chioken
Chuckie Egg
CREOLEBUTTA
Dark Chocolate
des pommes
eatlardfudge
Espresso
euphoric goose
Fig Newton
Float
fruitcup
fruitofdaloom
g00se
Hamtastica
hbanana
honeyb3655
Jelliebean
Juicy
KitKat
kiwi
Kotten Kandy Ki
kumquats
lemon
lemOnjenny
Magpie
Mocha
peaches32905
periwnklepuddin
popsiclestand
slurpeedemon
smellyrayzin
special K
SpecialK
Vermouth
wickedcanobeans


Hey guys! Long time no see.

Hi, Beckstraordinary :)

slurpeedemon 07-29-2005 06:01 AM

I taste of apricotses. :)

beckstra 07-29-2005 11:25 AM

People are too salty, but their Monkey names might just tempt you in spite of what you already know.

Max Headroom 07-29-2005 12:10 PM

You forgot Coffee...Unless of course you don't find coffee all that tasty

beckstra 07-29-2005 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Max Headroom
You forgot Coffee...Unless of course you don't find coffee all that tasty

You know, I didn't see Coffee or Chuckie Egg on the list while I was going through it...I remembered the Egg but forgot the Coffee...that'd have made for a sad breakfast since there's no milk or cereal on the list.

Max Headroom 07-29-2005 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beckstra
You know, I didn't see Coffee or Chuckie Egg on the list while I was going through it...I remembered the Egg but forgot the Coffee...that'd have made for a sad breakfast since there's no milk or cereal on the list.

Man, I wish I could change my name to Max Bacon

topcat 07-29-2005 03:00 PM

why? do you want to burn jt's dink

smellyrayzin 07-29-2005 03:09 PM

ahhhh!!!!

but i'm smelly :D

Avalon 07-29-2005 04:22 PM

Anyone with over 4000 posts, from before the board was redone, isn't in the registry any more.

Audreyvgs 07-29-2005 04:59 PM

Yeah, we must be on some "classic" list someplace. hahahahaha

red 07-29-2005 05:52 PM

classic, vintage, whatever.


All times are GMT -3. The time now is 10:44 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.