ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Weird *ss weather (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=9249)

Klynne 02-17-2006 02:06 AM

Weird *ss weather
 
Michigan had some strange weather today.

Freezing rain.

Thunderstorms.

Tornado watches.

Snow.

Hail.

And locusts.

Just kidding about the locusts.

I went out and bought some candles after work, just in case the power went out.

In the southern most part of the state, is was 65 degrees today.

Here in Grand Rapids, it was 32 degrees, thus, the freezing rain.

TinaBina 02-17-2006 02:33 AM

Know whatcha mean!

It's been nutty here outside of Philadelphia.

We had 14 inches of snow plopped onto us last Saturday night into Sunday, including "thundersnow"

Today it was 60 degrees and sunny. This weekend it is going to drop 30 degrees.

It has been spring here for the most part this winter!

zero 02-17-2006 08:42 AM

i♪hear♪thunder♪
i♪hear♪thunder♪
hark♪don't♪you♪?
hark♪don't♪you♪?
pit♪a♪patter♪raindrops
pit♪a♪patter♪raindrops
i'm♪wet♪through♪
so♪are♪you♪

lapietra 02-17-2006 03:39 PM

It's freeeezing cold here in S. F. - and people are actually talking about snow :eek: :)

dinzdale 02-17-2006 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lapietra
people are actually talking about snow

*cough* Cokeheads *cough*

smellyrayzin 02-17-2006 05:34 PM

it's been 122 days since we've had rain.
but today it looks a bit cloudy...

Malmal11787 02-17-2006 09:01 PM

^cloudy, yeah... no rain yet though... it has been so long since it has rained! no complaints from me though... i love arizona weather. i cannot wait until it is in the 100's... bathing suit time is right around the corner!

smellyrayzin 02-17-2006 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malmal11787
^cloudy, yeah... no rain yet though... it has been so long since it has rained! no complaints from me though... i love arizona weather. i cannot wait until it is in the 100's... bathing suit time is right around the corner!

arizona weather = the best.
end of story.

priceyfatprude 02-17-2006 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klynne
Michigan had some strange weather today.

Freezing rain.

Thunderstorms.

Tornado watches.

Snow.

Hail.

And locusts.

Just kidding about the locusts.

I went out and bought some candles after work, just in case the power went out.

In the southern most part of the state, is was 65 degrees today.

Here in Grand Rapids, it was 32 degrees, thus, the freezing rain.

This was us yesterday. Get ready for black ice & COLLLLLLLDDDDD.

Elizagurth 02-18-2006 08:00 AM

Quick question for everyone.

In the state where you live is it a common expression to say "If you don't like the weather in **your state** wait 5 minutes."

I've lived in Utah and Ohio and have heard this expression in both places. It drives me crazy!!

dddrum 02-18-2006 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elizagurth
Quick question for everyone.

In the state where you live is it a common expression to say "If you don't like the weather in **your state** wait 5 minutes."

I've lived in Utah and Ohio and have heard this expression in both places. It drives me crazy!!

ELL OH ELL!

We say it here in Florida, too. Hey, I'll bet they don't say it up Seattle way!

trisherina 02-18-2006 12:29 PM

Affect:mood Climate:weather

melissa 02-18-2006 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dddrum
ELL OH ELL!

We say it here in Florida, too. Hey, I'll bet they don't say it up Seattle way!

We say it in Portland and I'd bet money that they say it up in Seattle.

Klynne 02-18-2006 07:53 PM

The saying in Michigan is, "you know you live in Michigan if you have been sunburned and have had frostbite in the same week." Or "summer is two months of bad sledding."

It is so cold today!

Hyakujo's Fox 02-18-2006 08:27 PM

Melbourne: "four seasons in one day"


All times are GMT -3. The time now is 10:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.