ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FICTION PROJECT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   A Brief List of Random Questions for Discussion (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=8792)

dddrum 09-22-2005 02:57 PM

A Brief List of Random Questions for Discussion

1.) How might one use a frankfurter as a weapon?

2.) Is it true that warts are caused by deranged pixies, or is this in fact the case?

3.) If you were President of the United States, how would that affect your bed time?

4.) Does a giraffe have more or less spots? That is, does he have more spots or less spots?

5.) Why? That is, why does a giraffe have more spots or less spots? That is, how come?

6.) How soon can you eat a banana? While standing? While sleeping?

7.) When the moon comes over the mountain, if no one is waiting at the k- k- k- kitchen door, does it make a sound?

8.) Why do birds suddenly appear?

9.) What makes people go, "Ow ow ow ow ow!" when you lift them by their hair?

10.) What if you were Brad Pitt, and you were stranded on an island with Keira Knightley?

11.) Should I give you a minute or two before asking the next question?

12.) Two, then?

13.) OK. What if the island was Manhattan?

14.) And she was Rosie O'Donnell?

15.) And Don King was selling tickets?

16.) And you were Don King?

17.) Why don't we change the subject?

18.) How do you get down off an L.L. Bean salesman?

19.) How do you get up off a duck?

20.) If you were composing a brief list of random questions for discussion, and you were as loopy as a prawn on a piewagon, how would you come up with exactly twenty of them?

21.) Is that so?

dan hi hi 07-17-2007 08:31 AM

sumfin

i have a question 4 u. Why does CHOCO taste so good? oh i know y cuz its CHOCO:eek: I bet thats ur face right now burned! Oh i have anthr 1 fur u .Y do i care? Oh wait i don't! ok i waz jk about the mean stuff im srry:(

Capella 07-17-2007 09:56 AM

Your honor, I would like to make a motion to include a broader giraffe-related topics in this discussion.

brightpearl 07-17-2007 03:47 PM

I'd like to interject that question number one is based in a tautology, because the average cholesterol- and salivary gland-laden frankfurter is a de facto weapon without any special use applied to it.

brightpearl 07-17-2007 04:09 PM

Oh, and as regards the duck, it's best not to get on in the first place. They bite.

T.I.P. 07-17-2007 04:15 PM

* tries to repress drool reflex*

Objection ! I demand that my client receive maximum garnishment from the defense. That includes relish, yellow mustard, and ketchup to the extent allowed by the jurisdictional limit and within the statute of limitations.

brightpearl 07-17-2007 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T.I.P. (Post 354199)
* tries to repress drool reflex*

The fact that I am irretrievably hot has nothing to do with this debate. And your client is clearly in violation of the 1987 SALT Content treaty.

Capella 07-18-2007 10:40 AM

What did the oval say to the line?

"I object! Smart object!"

Can we please go back to the issues at hand - mainly giraffes?

Coffee 12-25-2012 02:04 PM

I believe these merit further discussion...esp point #21.

xfox 03-02-2013 01:23 AM

However did this post get lost in the shuffle?

Hyakujo's Fox 04-10-2013 04:38 AM

When is enough enough?