ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Paris Hilton Scandal (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=3327)

Klynne 11-18-2003 10:25 PM

Paris Hilton Scandal

Just watching some TV. Kind of ironic that all this controversy is coming out two weeks before "The Simple Life" is premiering. If you don't know what the show is all about, it is about Paris Hilton and (I think) Lionel Richie's daughter, moving to a small town, and being given working class jobs. Sure, the sex tapes were leaked. Give me a break.

zenbabe 11-19-2003 05:33 AM

red 11-19-2003 03:23 PM

this is not a scandal

a scandal is Paris Hilton getting a job at McDonalds

dinzdale 11-19-2003 05:54 PM

I think it's nice that she is becoming famous for more than just her inheritence.....I like a woman to make it on her own terms. :)

She's quite pretty too, and it's nice to note that she is always neatly dressed. She would make someone a very hard working, smart and ambitious wife. I think she could be a good role model for any of you with young daughters.
Not like that Rosie O'Donnel woman with her lawsuits and shabby clothes.

Red Princess 11-19-2003 05:55 PM

and bad haircuts, ewwwwwwwwwwww

zenbabe 11-19-2003 09:06 PM

yes, we need more anorexic, coke snorting, booze swilling, wannabe celebrity whores for our daughters to look up to....

rmr 11-20-2003 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by dinzdale
I think it's nice that she is becoming famous for more than just her inheritence.....I like a woman to make it on her own terms. :)

She's quite pretty too, and it's nice to note that she is always neatly dressed. She would make someone a very hard working, smart and ambitious wife. I think she could be a good role model for any of you with young daughters.
Not like that Rosie O'Donnel woman with her lawsuits and shabby clothes.

oh jesus!!!

dinzdale 11-20-2003 12:08 PM

I hope you're not putting the nice lady down Rims.....she is independant, bright, smiley and a guiding light on women's issues. I think she could teach you a thing or two about femininty.

rmr 11-20-2003 12:10 PM

Who Rosie??? Yes, she's my idol........you should see my new haircut ;)

malina 11-20-2003 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by dinzdale
I hope you're not putting the nice lady down Rims.....she is independant, bright, smiley and a guiding light on women's issues. I think she could teach you a thing or two about femininty.
is there a website where we can read up which feminine products she uses?

dinzdale 11-20-2003 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by rmr
Who Rosie??? Yes, she's my idol........you should see my new haircut
How long have you been a carpet-muncher Rims?

rmr 11-20-2003 12:13 PM

You are a very bad boy, dinz!!!

malina 11-20-2003 12:13 PM

why since she met ME!!!

rmr 11-20-2003 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by malina
why since she met ME!!!
that's so true.......i mean WHO can help it??

dinzdale 11-20-2003 12:17 PM

Well I think Ms Hilton has put on a very brave face since this horrendous invasion of her privacy. She has certainly impressed me with her demeanour and charm in very trying cicumstances.