ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   gives you a happy (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=9399)

Frieda 04-16-2008 02:25 PM

webcam! webcam! pigeon cam!

auntie aubrey 04-16-2008 04:30 PM

after two grueling days of clerical errors on our paperwork, we finally closed on our new house. it's ours and we've got the keys and the garage door openers to prove it. also some paperwork.

also, i found out today from the hand surgeon that i don't have any bone damage in my finger and it's unlikely i'll have any long-term tendon damage. i may have to do some physical therapy but i should get my full range of motion back.

two happies!

YsaPur EsChomuw 04-16-2008 04:34 PM

You even happies in twos! Congratulations squared.

YsaPur EsChomuw 04-16-2008 04:38 PM

missing word: get

Edited version: You even get happies in twos! Congratulations2

auntie aubrey 04-16-2008 05:11 PM

i thought you were using happies as an action verb. ;)

Veruki 04-16-2008 06:00 PM

Auntie's news gave me a happy, congrats!

12"razormix 04-16-2008 06:02 PM

congratulations to everyone's diseases, surgeries and recoveries!

trisherina 04-17-2008 02:17 AM

lukkucairi 04-17-2008 02:36 AM

^ oh, wow.

happy :)

Odbe 04-17-2008 02:36 AM

:D I went away for a few days, met up with an old friend, met some new ones, did some amazing things and came back pleasantly amazed.
I didn't want to leave, though. I really hope I can go back one day, but it might be a long time :(

Stephi_B 04-17-2008 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frieda (Post 384536)
webcam! webcam! pigeon cam!

:D (I told our prof in half joke that webcams would be cool - but he said something like "that you people spend even more time doing private things at work..." Erm :o)

Ah, that reminds me I really gotta talk with the internet cafe boss about the latest version of skype and a short introduction course on the usage of the webcam & mic - so that I might be able to sing "Happy Birthday to you!" (be warned I can't sing but that with full passion ;))

9x^ Co-happies from the news of the brandnew, fortunately only shorttime damaged houseowner :) :) :) :)

YsaPur EsChomuw 04-17-2008 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephi_B (Post 384622)
:D (I told our prof in half joke that webcams would be cool - but he said something like "that you people spend even more time doing private things at work..." Erm :o)

Isn't your prof totally misguided in this matter? ;)

Stephi_B 04-17-2008 07:55 AM

Of course!! ;)
I still think there might be a screenshot programme installed and or co-boss and boss are laughing off their asses at what I/we post/PM/email.... :o

YsaPur EsChomuw 04-17-2008 08:13 AM

Good for you, my supreme big bosses (the Ministry of Interior) not only check my emails but listen in when I'm phoning.

Stephi_B 04-17-2008 09:10 AM

I'll mind that when I mail you :eek:
But well all our mails are saved now (officially they don't read them until you're under suspicion of crime...lalala - my neighbour chica always forwards me this funny mails from her mate - so I have some laughs at work, her mate is an old-school die-hard ultraleft - I mean ultraleft like in throwing stones at police and that), and I think they also wanna start to record one's online banking (OK they can do that, there ain't much to see in my case - in a double sense ;)) and observe the big nodes in the www.