ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   DEBATE HALL (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   god? (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=5319)

masterofNone 07-05-2004 07:26 PM

god?

show some faith.

priceyfatprude 07-05-2004 10:49 PM

http://www.birdsunderwater.com/image...ee_reflect.jpg

masterofNone 07-05-2004 11:00 PM

mmmmm manateeeeeee.

god?

Smartypants 07-05-2004 11:53 PM

moN? Should we worry about you? Is this what being stuck in Lodi does?

masterofNone 07-06-2004 01:00 AM

yes.

Smartypants 07-06-2004 01:08 AM

I hope you're not asking me to pray for you. That doggie don't hunt.

AngelofGOD 07-06-2004 01:36 AM

MASTEROFNONE I now have information on your ancestral bloodline.

I gave the spirit that lives inside of you authority to stand before me and it came to me same time yesterday and had to wait until I went to sleep.

You MASTEROFNONE came out of one of the well, make it the most powerful house and bloodline of voodoo and witchdoctors line of family.

MASTEROFNONE the forces that protect you MASTEROFNONE I would have to call out an entire army out of heaven just to come up against you.

This Angel couldn't take you on by herself even thou I'm chief commanding Angel.

The spirit of your great ancestors watch over you and they have been using their forces to help you in life.

You MASTEROFNONE is the only surviving bloodline that is left and I'll tell you why.

One of the great voodoo hight priestess died and she was causing alot of trouble. This all began in Africa. The sword that I have is called a towton sword. This sword kills spirit and flesh and blood. its a special kind of sword.

YOur bloodline of family MASTEROFNONE decided to go up against this dead high priestress and they were suppose to sue this kind of spear with a towton tip.

They decided to use another kind of spear and your mother MASTEROFNONE bloodline tried to warn them that night that they must use the towton on the voodoo high priestess. They didn't.

it only enraged her so bad that she hunts down the bloodline of your family and ki,ll them.even now.

Your Mother blood line MASTEROFNONE ran that day because she knew they were all dead if she stayed.

YOur bloodline also has the ability to disappear and reappear in the flesh and blood and reappear in another country in the flesh and blood. They had power to cause fire to come down from the sky in full view of men. They cause many to believe that they were God. That is very powerful.

masterofNone 07-06-2004 01:55 AM

is this my tarot card reading? man these things are accurate!

trisherina 07-06-2004 02:27 AM

Like two of my favourite skeptics, Penn and Teller, like to say, "Everybody got a gris-gris." Meaning everyone believes in something, or professes to believe in something, that they haven't fully thought through but accept to some degree on faith. Most are the result of ignorance i.e. not knowing the truth. Those are tolerable. It's the ones we hang onto willfully, knowing or suspecting the truth, that gnaw away at us from the inside out.

Or maybe it's just me.

priceyfatprude 07-06-2004 03:28 AM

Ooh eee ohh ah ah
Ting tang walla walla bing bang

Christ on a cracker. MoN asks, AOG shows up.

Ask for a high-paying job for me next time, dude. :rolleyes:

zenbabe 07-06-2004 04:01 AM

I would like a baby goat please!

trisherina 07-06-2004 04:05 AM

I'm afraid you'll have to sacrifice a baby goat for that.

zenbabe 07-06-2004 04:09 AM

not just a baby goat..but a mini one...so it just looks like a baby goat all the time....

thanks!

Avalon 07-06-2004 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by AngelofGOD
MASTEROFNONE I now have information on your ancestral bloodline.

I gave the spirit that lives inside of you authority to stand before me and it came to me same time yesterday and had to wait until I went to sleep.

You MASTEROFNONE came out of one of the well, make it the most powerful house and bloodline of voodoo and witchdoctors line of family.

MASTEROFNONE the forces that protect you MASTEROFNONE I would have to call out an entire army out of heaven just to come up against you.

This Angel couldn't take you on by herself even thou I'm chief commanding Angel.

The spirit of your great ancestors watch over you and they have been using their forces to help you in life.

You MASTEROFNONE is the only surviving bloodline that is left and I'll tell you why.

One of the great voodoo hight priestess died and she was causing alot of trouble. This all began in Africa. The sword that I have is called a towton sword. This sword kills spirit and flesh and blood. its a special kind of sword.

YOur bloodline of family MASTEROFNONE decided to go up against this dead high priestress and they were suppose to sue this kind of spear with a towton tip.

They decided to use another kind of spear and your mother MASTEROFNONE bloodline tried to warn them that night that they must use the towton on the voodoo high priestess. They didn't.

it only enraged her so bad that she hunts down the bloodline of your family and ki,ll them.even now.

Your Mother blood line MASTEROFNONE ran that day because she knew they were all dead if she stayed.

YOur bloodline also has the ability to disappear and reappear in the flesh and blood and reappear in another country in the flesh and blood. They had power to cause fire to come down from the sky in full view of men. They cause many to believe that they were God. That is very powerful.

I love Penn and Teller as well.....their show BULLSHIT is a favorite.

Seems to me our little AOG is a farking lurker!:mad: (as well as a million other inappropriate things I can think of)

Hyakujo's Fox 07-06-2004 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by masterofNone
is this my tarot card reading? man these things are accurate!
That stuff could apply to just about anyone.