ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Whatcha doin'? (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=4317)

Deviate 03-22-2004 04:37 PM

Whatcha doin'?

i'm going though job listings, sending my resume every which-way. i've given up on staffing agencies...

what're you doin?

daverbee 03-22-2004 04:38 PM

Slacking in my responsibilities. Feeling guilty about it. Going back to work now with head hung low.

LadyCrow 03-22-2004 04:50 PM

Slacking @ work, of course.

;)

Putting off a project that I don't really feel like doing @ the moment, & also dealing w/some a**hole customer who decides to call & not say anything.

I love hanging up on people.

:D

Pax,
LC

chuckie egg 03-22-2004 04:54 PM

Killing a bit of time before the good Monday night TV shows start :) Coronation Street (twice) then Coupling (the original and best english version), the Catherine Tate show (hilarious new comedienne), and then Tarrant on TV. WOO.

*sudden realisation of how sad that must appear* oh well

I think I'll finish off last nights munchies... mmm

surflugen 03-22-2004 06:19 PM

tiddying up my desk, tossing out three years of crapp I should have thrown away a long time ago. (wondering why I didn't get in trouble for having some things.)
I will most likely browse this board all day too.

daverbee 03-22-2004 06:44 PM

Is it legal to tiddy on your desk in California? If I tried that here I'd get fired or arrested...or both.
I'm feeling better about what I've done in the last little bit of time. I'm back on here now, though, and feeling guilty. Back to work...ho-hum.

dinzdale 03-22-2004 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by daverbee
Is it legal to tiddy on your desk in California.
:confused:

zenbabe 03-22-2004 07:02 PM

Trying to update my resume and make what I did at my last job sound smart. Not having much luck. I am bored. Somehow I have started watching ER and Judging Amy during the day now.......I NEVER used to watch tv during the day before.....guess I should stock the freezer with bon bons now too.....

Coffee 03-22-2004 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by zenbabe
Somehow I have started watching ER and Judging Amy during the day now.......I NEVER used to watch tv during the day before.....guess I should stock the freezer with bon bons now too.....
and you'll need lots of cats, oh, and pink fuzzy slippers...and one of those hair net thingys, and a "house coat" while your at it. Long ciggarette holders really "class up" the ensemble as well if you can find one.

Aphrodite 03-22-2004 07:16 PM

Quote:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by zenbabe
Somehow I have started watching ER and Judging Amy during the day now.......I NEVER used to watch tv during the day before.....guess I should stock the freezer with bon bons now too.....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Coffee
and you'll need lots of cats, oh, and pink fuzzy slippers...and one of those hair net thingys, and a "house coat" while your at it. Long ciggarette holders really "class up" the ensemble as well if you can find one.
oh and for sure you need a six pack of beer in the cans, toenail clippers in your pocket, and lots of magazines draped all over the tables and backs of couches.

Coffee 03-22-2004 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Aphrodite
oh and for sure you need a six pack of beer in the cans, toenail clippers in your pocket, and lots of magazines draped all over the tables and backs of couches.

...plastic slip covers on all furniture !!!

daverbee 03-22-2004 07:38 PM

Children in three day old diapers, a husband who sleeps all day and walks around the house in a tee shirt and boxer shorts and works the night shift at the truck stop garage. Dogs sleeping in the dirt outside the door.

Aphrodite 03-22-2004 07:40 PM

Oh and you have to call the daytime tv programs, Your..."Stories".

"I can't go out or I'll miss my 'stories'."

"You can come over but you have to leave before my 'stories' come on."

"OH MY GOD!!!! The cable's out and my 'stories' are just about to start!!!!!"

funkytuba 03-22-2004 08:06 PM

I'm sitting here with a conference call muted on the speakerphone. Goofing off and daydreaming about playing golf.

zenbabe 03-22-2004 08:23 PM

I actually have one of those long cigarette holders!!