ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Post something that made you laugh today. (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=4329)

trisherina 03-02-2008 01:23 PM

Quote:

It's just "skillz," Mum. "Silky skillz" is so last century!

topcat 03-02-2008 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lapietra (Post 378623)

a nice anti-semetic cartoon and not one of the so call cool people on the board have a comment. bunch of pussies. i make one remark about someone standing to pee and the board explodes

T.I.P. 03-02-2008 10:04 PM

quote from my friend's grandmother upon seeing him write a text message:

"Oh You kids these days with your Googles and your Blueberries..."

Tunesmith 03-04-2008 07:49 PM

Angry Kid Hoyt 03-04-2008 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by topcat (Post 378884)
a nice anti-semetic cartoon and not one of the so call cool people on the board have a comment. bunch of pussies. i make one remark about someone standing to pee and the board explodes

I assumed the poster was Jewish and since it wasn't so much anti-semitic as a play on words, didn't give it much thought.
However, in retrospect I can see how it can be seen as such.
I call upon our Jewish brethren to give their input.

Tunesmith 03-04-2008 08:50 PM

I just came across this site called "Beard Board" where...yep, you guessed it - people engage in "discussion of all aspects of facial hair, and where support is most welcome from all comers whether bearded or not."

I love the comments:

Quote:

Whoa!!! That is one awesome beard! Perfect job trimming it!!!
Quote:

I rub my beard all the time. My girlfriend tells me it creeps her out, but I love it. The longer it gets the softer it gets and mine is just now starting to get fairly soft. I also like to rub it when contemplating things . . . just for fun. There's just something magical about a bearded man stroking his beard when thinking. When people ask me questions I stroke my beard before answering them -- it seems to give my answers more weight or legitimacy. It's amusing to see how people respond to public beard stroking.
Quote:

Shoot Bearded1, don't mess! You look like one bad-a*% mo-fo.

Is that stache wax you got going on? I've got to pick some up and try the stache shaping. I tell you, eating can be a real pain nowadays...
I'm totally considering infiltrating the place to see if I can get them to answer my "urgent shaving questions". :D

edit: the sad thing is, they're more active than us. :(

trisherina 03-05-2008 02:03 AM

I dare ya to sign up as Lemmy!!

Odbe 03-05-2008 04:34 AM

^^ www.mlhh.com

Jaime 03-06-2008 01:56 PM

This is a wonderfully put together title sequence for Star Wars in the style of Saul Bass. Very cool.

And this is what gave me a laugh today. Someone made a special edition out of that video.

brightpearl 03-06-2008 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trisherina (Post 379699)
I HAVE HEARD JUST ABOUT ENOUGH FROM YOU
PANCAKES BETTER THAN WAFFLES
ON WHAT PLANET QUESTION MARK
EVEN USING WHOLE BUTTERMILK AND EGGS
YOUR AVERAGE WAFFLE OUTDOES YOUR AVERAGE PANCAKE FOR CALORIES
AND EVERYONE KNOWS CALORIES ARE WHAT MAKE THINGS TASTE GOOD

IF ANYONE WANTS TO ARGUE THIS FACT I WILL POKE THEIR EYES OUT OVER THE INTERNET

:D
Waffles.
Yes yes.

Although I wouldn't say no to a nice blintz.

brightpearl 03-10-2008 06:32 PM

auntie aubrey 03-10-2008 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by topcat (Post 378884)

it struck me as so far from funny that it wasn't worth commenting on. where did you remark about standing to pee? did i miss something?

Jaime 03-11-2008 12:48 AM

I'm realizing more and more how much influence this character had over my childhood. He is responsible for most of the strange noises I make in day to day life.

Angry Kid Hoyt 03-11-2008 11:09 AM

BANG!

&

brightpearl 03-13-2008 12:32 AM

I had to follow a detour earlier and saw two streets I'd never passed before, each amusing in its own way:

"TIPS JEWELS
Private Road"

and

"PEARL DR.
Dead End"