ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Post something that made you laugh today. (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=4329)

Brynn 09-13-2010 12:09 AM

(Jacks - not an exact duplicate!)

Frieda 09-13-2010 04:53 PM

having another 2-day training for the programme, there were muffins and donuts presented in the meeting room. someone passed the tray around, i did not take one, then my colleague J. said:
"i'm going to eat your muffin too!"

he even managed to make it worse by saying that he usually doesn't like muffins (he's gay).

never laughed so hard on a monday morning at 9 am :D

Odbe 09-14-2010 06:09 AM

Brynn 09-15-2010 01:47 PM

^ har har har !:D

Brynn 09-15-2010 07:24 PM

Sartre publishes "The Wall" on his facebook wall.

brightpearl 09-29-2010 08:19 PM

I dunno, I feel jejune as sh*t all the time.

Bman 09-30-2010 12:46 AM

trisherina 10-24-2010 02:58 AM

Bonjour! Je m’appelle Souris. J’ai 13 ans. Voici mon chien Katie. Elle est 11 ans. Mon chien a des disquettes oreilles et quatre pattes. Elle est intelligente, loyale, et timide. Katie aime en cours d’exécution. Elle a besoin alimentaire, l’eau, et attention.

Klynne 11-02-2010 01:45 AM

My friend had a death in her family today. Her grandmother died at 97 years old, so it was not unexpected, but still, she was very close to her. I told her that I would pray for her, but not in the uppity way that some people tell you "I will pray for you" if they think you are going to hell. She laughed and said, "Yep, I have dealt with that before" She told me, that when she was newly employed for one company, and was meeting the whole staff, a woman approached her and asked her if she had found Jesus. She asked "Is Jesus really missing, he was just here a minute ago" . Well, besides that woman, the rest of the staff laughed. She never made friends with that woman.

lukkucairi 11-04-2010 08:32 AM

Man Wearing Breathalyzer Costume Arrested for DUI

brightpearl 11-05-2010 03:38 PM

Hee hee hee.
This is the kind of story I love. A real, print magazine called Cook's Source totally lifted a blog article without the author's knowledge or consent. They admitted it, but when she asked for a donation to her alma mater in return, they sent a really nasty reply, basically saying she should be thankful for their help, because they edited her piece so well. So she blogged about it, of course.

Just reading an email of such hubris is entertaining in itself, but what's really funny is the resulting comments on Cook's Source facebook page.

They nearly made me shoot tea out my nose.

Ah, justice.

Frieda 11-10-2010 06:37 PM

overheard while in the hospital, a male gay nurse with a dandy voice taking care of a huge surinam lady in a room across the hall--

so ma'm, shall we give you a little cleanup here? after that you can take a rest. i can't take a rest just yet, i still have to wait till midnight. and then i have to walk my doggie! oh i love my doggie. i love my doggie more than my husband. do you have any pets? oh chickens? to eat..?

oh i guess you had to be there :rolleyes:

trisherina 11-11-2010 04:32 AM

:)

MoJoRiSin 11-17-2010 01:56 AM

(chuckle mind you, chuckle)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Generally speaking, if a
Human being never shows
anger, then I think some-
thing's wrong.
He's not right in the brain."
~The Dalai Lama