ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Post something that made you laugh today. (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=4329)

zero 05-31-2004 10:01 PM

Audreyvgs 06-01-2004 03:19 AM

ha.

ha.

ha.

Clytie 06-01-2004 07:16 PM

seeing a bald alissa silverstone!

zero 06-02-2004 03:47 PM

Gatsby 06-02-2004 04:09 PM

Dubya and the Pope go on a fishing trip together as a good show of mutual respect for the benefit of the public. As they're sitting there in the boat, the wind picks up, blowing Dubya's cowboy hat across the water. Dubya picks up his oar to begin rowing over to retrieve it, but the Pope stops him. "I'll get it for you," says the Pope, who then steps out of the boat, walks across the water, and returns with Dubya's hat.

The next day, the headline of the paper reads:

"George W. Bush Can't Swim"

Abby Normal 06-02-2004 06:01 PM

I was looking at my cat today, and she has a little triangular bald patch on her belly where the vet did some tests once. My mom said to me "Lottie's had a bikini wax."

dinzdale 06-02-2004 06:21 PM

But did she mention the cat? :confused:

ch_burchill 06-05-2004 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Smartypants
LOL! It reminds me of that production of Richard III in the movie "The Goodbye Girl" where Richard Dreyfus plays Richard as a lisping, mincing hunchback in draggy make-up and platform shoes!

Audreyvgs 06-07-2004 02:45 AM

tell me Bink's not into cars. Tonight he was eating ice cream, and he said it "froze the hood of his mouth."

sparticle 06-07-2004 03:16 AM

Mr. Sparticle asked me if I would dish up a serving of strawberry shortcake for him, and I prepared him a massive portion that would have better fit in a bathtub than a dessert dish. He couldn't believe his eyes -- acted like a little kid who was getting away with something, eating it before somebody could put a stop to it. It was funny to watch.

nycwriters 06-09-2004 08:09 PM

This made me chuckle, my dad emailed it to me today:

Every time I'd move home and then go to move out again my mom wouldn't let me leave with my cat, she grew so attached to them. I lost two cats that way. *sniff*

So from the left, Boo (the gray tuxedo kitty, circa 1996, moved back to go to college again), Cayleh (my baby, I miss her, my travellin' pooch, she's lived everywhere I've lived, except NYC :( ), Minou (aka Little Miss Bitchy per my mom, circa 1992, moved back after breaking up with fiancee) and then Bogie (circa 1987, bought the wee little boy for my mom as a birthday present).

My dad started sweating when I got two cats here in NYC. He adamantly put his foot down about no more animals in the house -- or the neighbors would begin to freak out. But based on how my mom went nuts over them when they were here to visit, I don't think dad will win out if it ever came to that. Hehe.

Aw man, this photo made my day. Probably means more to me than any of you, but their expressions are funny enough I suppose. :)

sparticle 06-09-2004 08:50 PM

Awwwwwwwwr, bless 'em. That's so nice, and good of your dad to send it along. Thanks for sharing! :)

nycwriters 06-10-2004 09:31 PM

A guy quoted in a story I read tonight -- his last name is Poisson-Tete.

Hehehehehe.....

Klynne 06-11-2004 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by nycwriters
A guy quoted in a story I read tonight -- his last name is Poisson-Tete.

Hehehehehe.....

Fish head, Ha!

daverbee 06-11-2004 10:21 AM

This blog always makes me laugh:

I am eating my husband's soul