ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   ARGUE ABOUT POINTLESS STUFF IN ALL CAPS WITHOUT PUNCTUATION (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=5757)

Coffee 08-25-2004 08:21 PM

OH GREAT WELL THERE GOES THE NEIGHBORHOOD CHECK YOUR TRASH CANS EVERYONE FOR SUPERFLUOUS TURDS

dinzdale 08-25-2004 08:42 PM

I'M SOOOOOO SORRY I DIDNT COME IN HERE TO ARGUE WITH ANYONE IN A TIE-DYED T-SHIRT AND ROPE SANDALS I THOUGHT IT WAS OPEN TO ANYONE WHO WANTED TO SHOUT AND DROP THE PC CRAP ABOUT EVERYONE BEING NICE AND ALL I FIND IS OBLIQUE REFERENCES TO THOSE OF US WITH TOILET PROBLEMS BASTARD.

Coffee 08-25-2004 09:22 PM

SO FARK YOU YOU WANT IT BOTH WAYS YOU WANT TO COME IN HERE AND DROP THE PC CRAP BUT DONT WANT TO HAVE YOUR TRASH CAN POOP PROBLEMS THROWN AT YOU LIKE YOUR SPECIAL AND DESERVE SPECIAL PC CONSIDERATION

I WAS JUST WARNING THE NEIGHBORHOOD THAT A KNOWN POSSESOR OF SUPERFLOUS TRASH POOP HAD ENTERED THE SCENE AND WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT THAT YOU HAVE TO MALIGN MY LIFESTYLE AND FASHION CHOICES AS IF THEY HAVE ANY THING TO DO WITH YOU OR ABOUT YOUR POOP PROBLEMS

AND THIS THREAD STOPPED BEING ABOUT AN ARGUMENT SOMEWHERE ABOUT A FEW PAGES INTO IT AND BECAME ABOUT ABUSE SO GET USED TO IT DONT BLAME ME IF I INTRODUCED YOU TO THE NEW MODE OF THREAD VERNACULAR YOU SNOTTY FACED HEAP OF PARROT DROPINGS SHUT YOUR FESTERING GOB YOU TIT YOUR TYPE REALLY MAKES ME PUKE YOU VACUOUS COFFEE NOSED MALODOROUS PERVERT IF YOU WANT AN ARGUMENT YOU WANT ROOM 12A JUST ALONG THE CORRIDOR

Hyakujo's Fox 08-25-2004 10:40 PM

DAMMIT WE NEED A NATIONAL NO INTERNATIONAL DATABASE FOR SUSPECTED BIN POOPERS

Coffee 08-25-2004 10:45 PM

I WOULD TOTALY AGREE WITH YOU HYAKUJOS FOX BUT THAT WOULD BE IN VIOLATION OF THE NEGATIVE SLASH COMBATIVE SLASH ARUGMENTATIVE SLASH ABUSIVE NATURE OF THIS THREAD SO FARK YOU WHAT A STUPID IDEA

Hyakujo's Fox 08-25-2004 10:57 PM

THATS THE TROUBLE WITH YOU COFFEE YOU RUN WITH THE HERD

THAT AND A DISTRURBING OVERUSE OF THE WORD SLASH

Coffee 08-25-2004 11:00 PM

OK I HAVE TO COP TO THAT LAST ONE I FELL INTO CHEETING BY SPELLING OUT PUNCTUATION MARKS LIKE ALL YALL HAVE BEEN DOING

GREAT DEBATE TECHNIQUE THOUGH TRYING TO DISCREDIT MY WORDS SINCE YOU CANT DISCREDIT MY THOUGHTS BUT YOUR IDEA IS STILL STUPID

rmr 08-25-2004 11:01 PM

IS A SLASH CONSIDERED PUNCTUATION IF SO YOUVE GOT SOME EXPLAINING TO DO WHY CANT ANYONE BREAK THE RULES THE RIGHT WAY AND DONT YOU EVEN THINK OF CALLING ME A FOLLOWER

Coffee 08-25-2004 11:03 PM

YES I AM GUILTY OF USING THE WORD SLASH AS PUNCTUATION I ALREADY COPPED TO IT LEAVE ME THE FARK ALONE DAMMIT

BUT THE WORD SLASH DOESN'T ALWAYS HAVE TO BE PUNCTUATION IT CAN BE A DESCRIPTIVE TERM FOR SOMETHING THAT OCCURS IN A KNIFE FIGHT OR WHILE PUTTING SCISSORS INTO POCKETS TO FAST

rmr 08-25-2004 11:05 PM

SHUT IT

SHUT IT

SHUT IT

Coffee 08-25-2004 11:09 PM

YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO

YOU

YOU

YOU

FOLLOWER

madasacutsnake 08-25-2004 11:21 PM

SLASH ALSO MEANS URINATE BIN PEER EXCLAMATION MARK

Coffee 08-25-2004 11:30 PM

URINATE IN BEER OMG THAT IS TOTAL ACHOHOL ABUSE SHAME ON YOU FOR SUGGESTING THAT

madasacutsnake 08-25-2004 11:35 PM

I SAID NOTHING ABOUT PEEING IN BEER OR BEERING IN PINS OR PEERING IN BINS EITHER YOU MISINTERPRET EVERYTING I SAY THEN TRY AND TURN IT INTO SOMETHING THAT IS MEAN AND LOW AND QUITE DIFFERENT FROM THE ORIGINAL INTENT OF THE POST IM ONTO YOU COFFEE IVE SEEN YOUR KIND AROUND THESE MESSAGE BOARDS BEFORE YOU ARE A BIN PEER OF THE WORST TYPE

Coffee 08-25-2004 11:40 PM

IM JUST DYSLEXIC DONT PIGEON HOLE ME INTO YOUR ONLINE STEREOTYPES TRY USING REAL WORDS IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE MISUNDERSTOOD OK UNKLE WHAT IS A BIN PEER AND WHAT SPECIFICALY IS A URINATE BIN PEER