ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   This is the thread where everyone is random, Part II (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=9191)

lapietra 07-24-2006 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna

a, a, c, c, b, b, b, b, b, c, b, b

yup. imadork. :D

noxxville 07-25-2006 12:25 AM

Are you truly in a "post apocalyptic era" if people are still finding the time to figure skate?

Jack Flanders 07-25-2006 12:59 AM

Oh, crap, I forgot to watch Jon Stewart. :mad:

madasacutsnake 07-25-2006 04:58 AM



10% final value fee??!!

Sod off ebay. I'll try oztion and if that's no good I'll build my own website. Either way, you can SOD OFF.

auntie aubrey 07-25-2006 11:24 AM

i forgot to bring gum to work today. now i'm chewless. :(

craig johnston 07-25-2006 02:23 PM

can't afford a mac. spent all my money on drugs, records,
and wild women (well, one wild woman actually).
:)

smellyrayzin 07-25-2006 05:03 PM

stephen colbert + banana
 
i have tickets for The Colbert Report for... today.
and yet I'm still 02384923049 miles away in AZ.
why?
because I HAVE NO MONEY. :( :( :(
MUST. HAVE. STEPHEN.

in mourning,
i present my favorite clip of stephen:

(I know it isnt Colbert Report, but it's still stephen...)

cerealbars 07-25-2006 08:21 PM

i like to spear as many blueberries as i can fit on one tine of a fork and then eat them off all at once.

lapietra 07-25-2006 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smellyrayzin
i have tickets for The Colbert Report for... today.
and yet I'm still 02384923049 miles away in AZ.
why?
because I HAVE NO MONEY. :( :( :(
MUST. HAVE. STEPHEN.

in mourning,
i present my favorite clip of stephen:


(I know it isnt Colbert Report, but it's still stephen...)

This man... this man... *giant throbbing heart goes here*

This man has HUMUNGLORIOUS cojones. :D

lapietra 07-25-2006 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cerealbars
i like to spear as many blueberries as i can fit on one tine of a fork and then eat them off all at once.

I like to do this with pitted black olives except on all ten fingers and eat them one at a time. :)

Anna 07-25-2006 08:44 PM


lachme 07-26-2006 05:11 AM

when i was a little girl, i had a transexual skipper doll.
not the one that grew breasts, though.

magdalen 07-26-2006 07:10 AM



Didn't know where to place it; kitsch or not? Anyway, I like it!

craig johnston 07-26-2006 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lachme
when i was a little girl, i had a transexual skipper doll.
not the one that grew breasts, though.

and now you're a little boy no doubt.
;)

lachme 07-26-2006 01:29 PM

nope, but thanks for playing.




back to randomness--

why would anyone want this?

http://www.vipfibers.com/history-of-dog-yarn.htm

Anna 07-26-2006 08:50 PM

[quote=magdalen][center]


I was lookin for that!

noxxville 07-26-2006 08:51 PM

wait......there's beef fat in my apple pie? what the?

Jaime 07-26-2006 08:57 PM

My stomach hurt earlier. Why the hell did I think chocolate would help?

ow. :(

Brynn 07-27-2006 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lachme
back to randomness--

why would anyone want this?

http://www.vipfibers.com/history-of-dog-yarn.htm

You could knit a sweater for your dog.

12"razormix 07-27-2006 07:32 AM




Penut 07-27-2006 08:28 AM

Thats not random 12"razormix!!! I get that everyday in the office!

12"razormix 07-27-2006 08:32 AM

lucky bastard! .. you get answers :D

craig johnston 07-27-2006 10:39 AM

bzzt!

:)

craig johnston 07-28-2006 09:16 AM

Rabotnicki Kometal

:)

Clytie 07-29-2006 03:52 AM

so im goin to a davematthewsband concert...and um..(i hate to admit this) but i have NO idea what they have done...

so load me up...crash course----tell me stuff so my boyfriend doesnt totally think im an idiot...

Frieda 07-29-2006 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clytie
so im goin to a davematthewsband concert...and um..(i hate to admit this) but i have NO idea what they have done...

so load me up...crash course----tell me stuff so my boyfriend doesnt totally think im an idiot...

look here, woman!

http://www.davematthewsband.com/discography/

Jaime 07-29-2006 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clytie
so im goin to a davematthewsband concert...and um..(i hate to admit this) but i have NO idea what they have done...

so load me up...crash course----tell me stuff so my boyfriend doesnt totally think im an idiot...

A haha... "Crash" course. I like that. Unintentionally relevant.

craig johnston 07-29-2006 07:04 AM

they were all born on february 23rd 1956 exactly at the moment when elvis released 'heartbreak hotel'. the drummer, mike spiggott, learnt how to ride a bike on the day that the beatles were on the ed sullivan show. eddie flame, the lead guitarist, broke his ankle at the exact moment that dylan plugged in his electric guitar at newport. they met at woodstock and formed the band in 1970 on the day the beatles split. they had a number of minor hits in the early seventies like 'the moon's silver face reflects the wisdom of the sea' and 'my stack heels are killing me'. in 1979 they decided to become punks and released the best selling 'snot my fault' which made them millionaires. they then started wearing a lot of make up for the early part of the eighties, notably on the cover of 'sartre eyeshadow'. in 1990 a paul oakenfold remix of 'smiley flowerchild' gave them a dancefloor hit. they spent the rest of the nineties in a field in shropshire before returning in 2003 with a greatest hits package and world tour.

trisherina 07-29-2006 09:26 AM

:D

karma_queen 07-29-2006 04:47 PM

i'm back staying at my parent's for about a month before in move into my new flat... first full day here... had enough now. miss the boy, and miss my old scabby flat :(

magdalen 07-29-2006 05:11 PM

:cool: for you, Karma, stay cool!

Frieda 07-29-2006 07:22 PM

RAAAAHHHHHH I HAVE A BUG BITE

and it's killing me

not literally i hope, but it drives me insane and after 5 days it's still itching like crazy and since yesterday it's also red and swollen. yay. NOT!

this sucks. :(

Anna 07-29-2006 09:24 PM

relief

lapietra 07-30-2006 06:24 AM

me & Imogen Heap have the same birthday :D

Ergot 07-30-2006 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lapietra
me & Imogen Heap have the same birthday :D


I wonce hod un heap o'imogens, only mother mades me bury em coz they got kindas stinky.

last night I watched "Junebug" to my suprise Will Oldham plays a bit part in it, and wahts more, Yo La Tengo also did the music :eek:

but enough about them, what about you?

Jaime 07-31-2006 12:16 AM

My birthday's in less than a week. I'm trying to plan something, but I hate calling people. I'm always rather afraid that no one will want to come. I know that it's probably all in my head, (I have nice, caring friends) but it still has worrried me enough to put off planning something till now.

BLAHH! :mad:

lapietra 07-31-2006 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ergot
I wonce hod un heap o'imogens, only mother mades me bury em coz they got kindas stinky.

last night I watched "Junebug" to my suprise Will Oldham plays a bit part in it, and wahts more, Yo La Tengo also did the music :eek:

but enough about them, what about you?

if you change the o in your screen name to y and switch it around it spells tyger. Burning bright! :)

Don't worry Jaime (don't worry Jaime)
Every thing will turn out alllll right
Don't worry Jaime (don't worry Jaime)
ooooo.

Jaime 07-31-2006 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lapietra
Don't worry Jaime (don't worry Jaime)
Every thing will turn out alllll right
Don't worry Jaime (don't worry Jaime)
ooooo.

:D Thank you.


Oh look, funny signs! http://www.ist.co.nz/moose/signs.html

dinzdale 07-31-2006 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lapietra
if you change the o in your screen name to y and switch it around it spells tyger. Burning bright! :)

..and if you change the e for a y and move the i to the end and change it to e you get artypole.
You go dancing girl!! :)

lapietra 07-31-2006 04:41 PM

Tyger Ergot Artypole. A fine Irish name. :)


All times are GMT -3. The time now is 11:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.