ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   for zero (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=9094)

craig johnston 12-21-2005 01:54 PM

scratchy from itchy and scratchy?

ambo 12-21-2005 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dinzdale
Was he black?

The real Teller is.

You're silly too.

dinzdale 12-21-2005 02:08 PM

TC, wern't you also Harpo Marx from the Marx Brothers, Laverne from Laverne & Shirley, and that cute blond one on the end of the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders?

topcat 12-21-2005 02:19 PM

i was. i was also all three of the blind mice. hardy of laurel and hardy. i was also gracie allen of burns and allen. do you remeber the honeynooners, well i was the bus that ralph drove.

red 12-22-2005 12:20 AM

fetchoff

jasmina 12-22-2005 08:58 AM

Were you Kate or Allie?

Master_Jedi 12-22-2005 09:34 AM

fetch_me a sandwich

topcat 12-22-2005 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasmina
Were you Kate or Allie?

i was both.

priceyfatprude 12-23-2005 01:39 PM

What the futch?

Brynn 12-27-2005 09:24 AM

(bragging) I was once "floated" during Penn and Teller's magic show before they became famous. They had me fetch-the board that they balanced me on the end of a chair with. Teller took a Polaroid of it. He wrote "nice floatin' !" on the bottom and signed it. Got it somewhere.

dinzdale 12-27-2005 12:23 PM

Brynn, I have often considered you a "floater". :)

ambo 12-27-2005 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brynn
(bragging) I was once "floated" during Penn and Teller's magic show before they became famous. They had me fetch-the board that they balanced me on the end of a chair with. Teller took a Polaroid of it. He wrote "nice floatin' !" on the bottom and signed it. Got it somewhere.

I am green with envy. Teller is the man !

dddrum 12-27-2005 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zefrank
it seems to have an issue with including the text: "I'll futch the" (the "u" should be an e)

Another weird thing here. Some time back, I posted this in the Creative Eavesdropping thread:

Quote:

Speaking of non-sequitur...

I love spontaneous coinage. (I mean, if I have to call it something.)

Some years ago, I worked behind the counter at a donut shop. One morning I was topping off a cuppa joe while the customer, an affably cranky old woman with a cigarette balanced on her lower lip (the very image, I now realize, of that popular greeting card crone in the comics) droned on about something or other, when, near as I can make out, in one oddly panicky instant, her brain sent two competing phrases, "too full" and "too much", downstairs to her mouth. Over her abruptly outstretched hand, it came out: "TOO FUTCH!"

It was the perfect way of expressing that moment... a contraction of "too f**king much" into a flashpoint of pointless anxiety.

I poured the rest of the pot into her lap in my sheer mirth.

Kidding about that last,
DDD
Mere coincidence? I think not. (Therefore, I amn't?)

Master_Jedi 12-27-2005 03:49 PM

u have to be so full of ur self, doncha dddrum

dinzdale 12-27-2005 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dddrum
Another weird thing here. Some time back, I posted this in the Creative Eavesdropping thread

and it's still crap.