ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FICTION PROJECT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   ♦found writings♦ (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=11437)

zero 05-07-2007 06:21 PM

♦found writings♦

• post the ♦found writings♦ that you find in the place that the person above you has asked you to look
  • think of a place you want the next person to look for ♦found writings♦ (try to make it somewhere reasonably accessible)

the easy part will be finding the ♦found writings♦. the real challenge will be thinking up new and unusual places to make the next person to look for ♦found writings♦

to begin:

what's the first sentence of the second instruction of the nearest instruction booklet/leaflet/manual?

T.I.P. 05-07-2007 06:27 PM

rightee-o

The closest manual is "Epictetus' manual", on this very desk I'm typing from. The first sentence of instruction 2 is:

"Souviens-toi que la raison d'être du désir est d'en obtenir l'objet, et la raison d'être de l'aversion, de n'en pas rencontrer l'objet"

I would like the second sentence from the billboard nearest to wherever you are located. Hopefully you live in a city :)

trisherina 05-07-2007 11:32 PM

KINGSWAY GARDEN MALL

Transcribe the sentiment in a greeting card you've been keeping around for some reason or other. Not the personal bit, but the sentiment that came with the greeting card.

Dorkahontas 05-08-2007 12:00 AM

IS IT "BUCK NAKED" OR "BUTT NAKED"? THESE ARE THE KINDS OF THINGS I COME TO YOU FOR.

product description from page 3 of the nearest catalog.

Bman 05-08-2007 01:11 AM

"this stunning guitar featurs a AAA flame maple top in a natural finish that lets you see the beauty of the wood, an an exotic three piece flame maple neck...."

Ingredient from a snack in the fridge

auntie aubrey 05-08-2007 01:12 AM

audio-technica AT4040
cardiod condenser studio mic
versatile large diaphragm mic with condenser design uses state-of-the-art transducer technology, surface mount electronics and transformerless circuitry. large diaphragm element handles super high SPLs; provides smooth, natural sonic characteristics with a wide range.cardiod pattern; aged, vapor-deposited-gold large-diaphragm capacitor element. two-micron-thick diaphragm provices accurate reproduction of the subtlest sounds without sacrificing high-frequency performance. requires 48v phantom power. switchable low-frequency roll-off. extended flat freq. resp. (20-20,000 Hz), wide, 133dB dynamic range, and 155 dB SPL rating (w/ 10dB pad). includes heavy-duty shock mount, dust cover and protective case.

$299.00
3 easy payments of $99.66

serving suggestions and/or features and benefits from the nearest packaged food item container.

auntie aubrey 05-08-2007 01:13 AM

okay, the parallel between those two posts is spooky.

Jack Flanders 05-08-2007 01:14 AM

HAHA!! overlaps!! And both about FOOD!!

Jack Flanders 05-08-2007 01:15 AM

:D

Bman 05-08-2007 01:37 AM

O_o

trisherina 05-08-2007 01:51 AM

o_O

trisherina 05-08-2007 01:55 AM

Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, fibre, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium or iron.

Small print on the nearest discount coupon.

Jack Flanders 05-08-2007 01:56 AM

Redeemable at any Best Buy store* See back for details ...blah, blah, blah!

Nearest book to you - look up page 40, the fifth line and the first complete sentence.

Brynn 05-08-2007 02:13 AM

"May the God of your fathers, the Almighty, bless you with blessings of heaven above, and of the earth beneath - blessings of the breasts and of the womb, blessings of the grain and flowers, blessings reaching to the utmost bounds of the everlasting hills."

any and all printing on or inside your favorite shirt, including all labels.

brightpearl 05-08-2007 08:50 AM

"Talk Nerdy to Me" Self-EsteemUSA.com, 100% cotton, Made in Mexico of foreign components, Medium

I have many favorite shirts, but that's the one nearest me. I had to take it off to read the label. :D
---------------------------------------------
Any writing on the back of a photo you keep in your wallet