ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Puberty Sucks! (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=11080)

allflowerz 02-12-2007 06:39 PM

Puberty Sucks!

Hey there,

I hope that you are having an amazing day! I just checked out this hilarious video at UMGD called The Motel. It goes into the life of a 13 year-old boy who is going through puberty! Some parts of the film made me laugh so much. Actually, some of the parts of the movie reminded me of my puberty years. I was considered a "late bloomer" so you could imagine what that was like. If you think it is interesting, go to www.thehotel-film.com. There you could see what I'm talking about. Oh yeah, I also found out that they have a youtube video group called puberty sucks. On this, we get a chance to submit and view videos of people talking about their puberty years. Go to www.youtube/pubertysucks.

Peace out y'all.

craig johnston 02-12-2007 08:56 PM

you think puberty sucks? try old age for a while.
or the next step after that.

:rolleyes:

LeahDear 02-13-2007 07:24 AM

OLD AGE!?!

CJ.... you're not old!

craig johnston 02-13-2007 08:30 AM

no, but i can imagine

:(

daverbee 02-13-2007 12:09 PM

You're not old...yet.

l'azizza 02-23-2007 10:23 PM

Old age starts at 30 or soon after..

When your body starts making sounds you aren't in control of; not flatulant sounds

but creaking sounds when you stand up:
cartilage moving
ball-in-joints grinding

wheezing or groaning before your consciousness stops it

just wait, complainer

:)

Brynn 02-28-2007 02:43 AM

Old age starts when the commercials on TV don't target your demographic anymore:(

l'azizza 03-04-2007 09:42 PM

Aging starts when you can no longer turn your head to the side and smile to get out of things.

i.e. from now on if you are pulled over for speeding you will be ticketed.

i.e. security guards don't think you are funny/ fail to see your charm and you will be expelled from the show.

etc

Coffee 03-04-2007 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brynn
Old age starts when the commercials on TV don't target your demographic anymore:(

Old age starts when the commercials start targeting your demographic again.

Geritol.

Depends.

Doan's Pills.

:(

auntie aubrey 03-05-2007 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by l'azizza
Old age starts at 30 or soon after..

oh dear god i'm screwed.

old age starts the day you start shopping for eye cream.

l'azizza 03-05-2007 05:54 AM

yup, but we gave you warning so expect it- be prepared!

have the botox in one hand and the depends in another..

-old age starts when oh shit I forgot what I was going to say

l'azizza 03-05-2007 06:00 AM

I remember now

I was very sick last week with a cold. I told a friend about it and she said, yeah that's what happens when we get older."

Now I know that older ppl don't get sick so much from things like the common cold, because it's likely they've already been exposed to that particular virus and have built up an immunity to it..

This cold kicked my ass....

Is this aging or was I just vulnerable?

trisherina 03-05-2007 10:52 AM

Maybe an influenza, which looks a lot like a cold (you cough a lot), only you also get some fever and a long spell of malaise and complete drainage of your life force.

Brynn 03-06-2007 08:36 PM

i was about to add that old age starts when everyone in the room is talking about their health issues :D

Finchy 03-06-2007 09:15 PM

If you ask me, even worse than puberty are ages 19 & 20. You can drive and be drafted and vote, but all of your friends can order a nice glass of wine at dinner and you can't, nor can you celebrate their 21st birthdays with them, nor can you go out to any clubs after 9pm because they won't even let you in. 19 and 20 are definitely the worst.