ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   Et Cetera (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   the games room (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=13304)

Brynn 04-09-2012 03:06 PM

chain factor: 317,426
wondering if I will ever get really good at this.

brightpearl 09-10-2013 09:27 AM

Cookie Clicker

Seems like a cute little kiddie clicky game...until your grandmas mutate and you open a portal to hell.

RuneT 09-13-2013 10:48 AM

I am sure that Satan himself created Candycrush

Jack Flanders 09-20-2013 01:27 AM

Ja think...makes me crazy

Brynn 09-24-2013 08:13 PM

That cookie clicker...sigh. Got up to 898,647,988,349.6 cookies produced per second. Be afraid. It's a little too mesmerizing.

Coffee 09-25-2013 03:27 PM

I trusted you Brynn, enough to try the game out...not enough to heed your warning. I'll work on my trust issues...damn those cookies.

Btw...where does one get Milk in the game...i have purchased several kitten upgrades in hopes that milk would become available. Is this just a trick to find homes for cats?

brightpearl 09-25-2013 05:13 PM

You get milk by getting achievements, so you probably already have some...it's below the big cookie on the left if so. It might be chocolate by now. You can get a dunking achievement by re-sizing the screen to squeeze the big cookie into the milk zone. :)

Brynn 09-26-2013 04:56 PM

That game brought me closer to being an exploitative Republican business conglomerate than I will ever care to again. All along the way, as the environment, and the yes, the very fabric of existence itself was being destroyed all around me, all I could think was "what's it going to take to make that one-hundred quintillion place marker spin? The achievements were all named "you can stop baking now" and "please for the love of god stop" at this point, but there were more achievements to be had...until finally the grandma hive mind upgrade appeared and I saw a way out. It warned me twice that everything would spiral downhill at that point and did I really want to "upgrade" but I said "no, cookie clicker, let me off off this merry-go-round of greed and acqusition!" So now all the grandmothers have dismantled everything and are wandering around zombie-like all over the page.What simple, breath-taking genius. Thank you, brightpearl. Good game. Did anyone skip the grandma zombie apocalypse and find something else?

Brynn 09-26-2013 09:16 PM

http://orteil.dashnet.org/nestednested is made by the same guy. Very entertaining.

Coffee 09-27-2013 01:31 PM

Does one want to contain the wrath of the elders? I'm not sure if that will slow or speed cookie production. And I'm not saying which outcome I prefer at this time.

ty in advance.

btw...farms..why? just to increase "objects owned" for autoclicker puposes? Or do they increase your milk quantity?

Also, can I shut this down and start it up again where I left off, and will cookie production halt in between quiting/saving and restarting?

ty agin in advance...my laptop is begining to warm up...i think a grandma might have gotten into my machine.

brightpearl 09-28-2013 11:39 AM

^^My favorite part of nested is finding out what the sharks are thinking. :D

Containing the wrath of the elders switches from the hazardous red cookies back to golden cookies. Be sure to sell a grandma at some point, just for fun.

Farms aren't that great, but having 1, 50, and 100 will help with achievements and therefore milk. And you can close it -- cookie production halts while you're away, and your game is saved where you left off.

Eventually, you can restart from the menu tab to start working on Heavenly Chips. My husband has done that like 3 times already...he somehow finishes games faster than anyone except his brother, hahaha. He also uses the Cookie Monster add-on to watch his stats.