ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Byee (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=8337)

madasacutsnake 06-12-2005 12:15 AM

Byee

Leaving home today. See you at Trisherina's on Wednesday.

zenbabe 06-12-2005 12:37 AM

Have a safe trip!!

Avalon 06-12-2005 12:40 AM

Have a safe trip Snake..and have a blast!

lapietra 06-12-2005 12:46 AM

Sorry I won't get to see you - hope it's a smooth flight and a non-stop party!

trisherina 06-12-2005 03:59 AM

(primes electrodes with gel)

melissa 06-12-2005 05:36 AM

I hope you ladies have a wonderful visit and all I want is a minute by minute report...so I don't feel like I missed out on any of it!!

trisherina 06-12-2005 05:58 AM

Minute by minute? :eek:

MINUTE 7095: "Outdoors. The mosquitoes are monstrous. I am out of Al Capone Pockets. A Mountie walked by. Zaf giggled."

melissa 06-12-2005 06:10 AM

Yep. Just like that.

lapietra 06-12-2005 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trisherina
Minute by minute? :eek:

MINUTE 7095: "Outdoors. The mosquitoes are monstrous. I am out of Al Capone Pockets. A Mountie walked by. Zaf giggled."

*TRDFL*

*tears rolling down face laughing :)

madasacutsnake 06-14-2005 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trisherina
(primes electrodes with gel) I am out of Al Capone Pockets.

Both noted. I shall see about your pockets this pm at Incheon Airport. I also need to find a new luggage strap as the camle suit wearers have filched mine. I was most disappointed to find no bag of hashish upon opening my suitcase.

Oh BTW, I am currently in the hotel at Seoul using a keyboard with korean characters on it. My room is straight out of a kid's book: This Is How We Live in Korea, all wood floors and partitions, six pairs of slippers and an electric toilet with a diagram of a water spout and the words "front" and "back". I've stayed with the ordinary flush.

Plane journey yesterday was lovely but I am a terrible traveller and leaving the princess was way harder than any of us thought it would be. End result was severe panic attacks (me?!) which resulted in me taking two Mersyndol once on the plane and sleeping for a full eight hours woohoo! It's a plan I shall be sticking to over and over.

Anyway, if any-one has some great ideas for soothing panic attacks, I'm around for about the next four hours. I shall take a stroll outside and report back later.

Coffee 06-14-2005 02:03 AM

Quote:

Anyway, if any-one has some great ideas for soothing panic attacks, I'm around for about the next four hours. I shall take a stroll outside and report back later.
Don't worry, Be happy.

Enjoy your adventure. Home will be just fine till you get back and can fix everything. :p

Frieda 06-14-2005 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by madasacutsnake
...and an electric toilet with a diagram of a water spout and the words "front" and "back". I've stayed with the ordinary flush.

i have to see this thing! take a picture! :D

madasacutsnake 06-14-2005 03:41 AM

Thanks Coffee (I think).

Frieda - can you believe my cam isn't working? As if the first thing I didn't think of was to take a pic hehe. Will try again.

Outside is very steamy and I ended up choosing a hotel in the "airport town" on account of wanting to get here quicker in order to ring the princess who of course was in bed anyway, ergo it's semi-industrial and not much fun at all. There's no english about on signs etc which makes a nice change from places like Singapore and Hong Kong. There are a lot of restaurants with pictures of what might be on offer and one just points and nods so that is just like Chinatown at home - only kind of real and more korean than chinese.

Look what I can do with this keyboard:

ㅂㅈㄷㄱ쇼ㅕㅑㅏㅣㅇㄹ호ㅓㅏ

topcat 06-14-2005 03:43 AM

where do you fly to next? and how long is flight?

madasacutsnake 06-14-2005 03:51 AM

I'm off to LA. The flight is only 11 hours (compared with Syd - LA which can be a 17 hour ordeal).

Please can some-one tell me about tipping. Should I tip the porter in the hotel and how much?