ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Post something that made you laugh today. (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=4329)

michaelG 01-05-2008 03:25 PM

Wow, I never laughed so hard.

This little kid cracked his skull open today on our culd de sac. He was the son of this republican cracker and was riding his bike backwards and ran into a mailbox. He literaly cracked his skull open and exposed his brain. A helicopter came and took him to a local trauma center, but it seems he will probably die or be a veg.

Funny Schtuff

brightpearl 01-05-2008 03:52 PM

Hey Mike, haven't seen you for ages!
I was just opening a bag of delicious Funyuns.
Would you like some?

They're so much better when they're shared.

michaelG 01-05-2008 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brightpearl (Post 373392)
Hey Mike, haven't seen you for ages!
I was just opening a bag of delicious Funyuns.
Would you like some?

They're so much better when they're shared.

I love Funyuns especially after a ganja ceremony.

Now all we need is a can or two of Pringles and some candlelight and we got us a PAR-Tay

Marcus Bales 01-05-2008 08:52 PM

Hey Mike -- so you said the kid was a Republican and may be a veg? You don't need to repeat yourself.

Marcus Bales 01-06-2008 12:22 AM

Jack Flanders 01-06-2008 04:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcus Bales (Post 373413)
Hey Mike -- so you said the kid was a Republican and may be a veg? You don't need to repeat yourself.

OMFG!!!! SNORT! hahaha!! :D :D :D

Darth was funny, too.

Anna 01-06-2008 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zero (Post 373311)

Frieda 01-06-2008 12:38 PM

this reply in the subtitle thread made me laugh

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyakujo's Fox (Post 373441)

You guys looking for this?

Stephi_B 01-06-2008 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seebe (Post 373293)
The phone rang.

Quote:

Originally Posted by craig johnston (Post 373312)
what do you call mr arbuthnot peregrine chaudray-turang of the bengal telecommunications company for short?

:D

Pixie Cherries 01-10-2008 03:38 PM

I took this video out.

I was in WalMart and had an epiphany about it.

It is an actual recorded prank on a telemarketer by comedian Tom Mabe. In it he plays a redneck sheriff type who is hilariously uncouth to this unsuspecting telemarketer. Toward the end it might be making fun of gay men. But I didn't see it that way at first. I thought he was just parodying an uncouth redneck and making that character stand out. In retrospect it sounds unkind and we don't need anything that encourages unkindness toward people. I still do reserve the right to say uncouth redneck though. Hummm.

Angry Kid Hoyt 01-10-2008 05:12 PM

Funny Pictures
moar funny pictures

brightpearl 01-10-2008 08:49 PM

Pixie Cherries 01-11-2008 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pixie Cherries (Post 373913)
I took this video out.

I was in WalMart and had an epiphany about it.

It is an actual recorded prank on a telemarketer by comedian Tom Mabe. In it he plays a redneck sheriff type who is hilariously uncouth to this unsuspecting telemarketer. Toward the end it might be making fun of gay men. But I didn't see it that way at first. I thought he was just parodying an uncouth redneck and making that character stand out. In retrospect it sounds unkind and we don't need anything that encourages unkindness toward people. I still do reserve the right to say uncouth redneck though. Hummm.

Forgot to say that if I offended anyone - sorry. Didn't mean to. I was blinded by my disdain for telemarketing calls. :-)

AllegroNg 01-12-2008 02:58 AM

This clip was on Leno the other night, with the victim's blessings:

Am I a complete nutball? I cried for at least an hour from laughing so hard.:confused:

eta: Max Headroom?
:(

zero 01-13-2008 05:38 PM