ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   question of the day ? (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=12191)

brightpearl 08-09-2013 11:11 PM

I am jealous of Frieda's ability to wear linen pants. They look so crisp and classic in catalogs, but I just always look a rumpled mess in them and have given up. :o

And Coffee, I think your gray goatee is quite distinguished. I haven't seen it of course, but my husband has one too, so A=C. :D

New question:
If you could go back for a few minutes, what would you tell your middle school self?

Frieda 08-10-2013 06:49 AM

^oh, mine rumple and crinkle too.. i just don't care about it :D

i would tell my middle school self not to be a dick.

Coffee 08-11-2013 01:01 PM

I'd tell my middle school self to get a second paper route and invest everything in Apple and Microsoft when they start up.

Brynn 12-03-2013 12:18 AM

I would tell my middle school self to spend my money on ballet and tap classes and quit wasting it on going horseback riding. Also to just quit trying altogether in Algebra class - the instinct that I would never again need it is a good one.

Frieda 12-07-2013 09:26 PM

New question of the day:

what has been your latest adventure?

xfox 12-08-2013 10:20 PM

Well, since you asked, my old Accord passed the 100K mark and I found another, but stopped on the way to the dealer at a Ford place and was totally seduced by a Fusion Hybrid. Now I have to take driving lessons. It is a thrill to reinvent oneself.

Does one "wear" a car?

I kind of regret it because almost everyone in my neighborhood/town has a plain, compact car and now I'm a stand out. Life could be worse. A lot worse.

brightpearl 12-09-2013 01:55 PM

Well, everything is an adventure if you have a toddler with you. He loves to walk more than anyone I know.

YsaPur EsChomuw 12-11-2013 11:31 AM

I only dream of adventures.

Brynn 12-17-2013 07:56 AM

Just wrapped shooting today on a short film I'm appearing in and producing called "Coffee. Table. Book." - now looking for a composer for it. Still polishing a short screenplay for a competition with a deadline coming up, and working as story consultant for a TV pilot that has some serious interest (and possibly even a part for me), so having fun in general. Most days though, I work two part-time jobs that I'm grateful for :-)

Coffee 12-18-2013 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brynn (Post 433273)
Just wrapped shooting today on a short film I'm appearing in and producing called "Coffee. Table. Book." ...blah blah blah:-)

I wasn't consulted, and have we met Table and Book?

Brynn 12-27-2013 11:29 PM

As I happens, I think of you every time I say the title! :-)

Frieda 04-20-2014 12:06 PM

Aphids. They stay away for a year, and then suddenly all the plants are completely covered in them. But where, ffs, are they coming from??

Brynn 04-21-2014 02:13 PM

I'm pretty confident that they come from eggs. Dormant eggs laid by other aphids. You're welcome :-)
On the other hand, they could be specially flown in by wealthy capitalist ladybugs as a delicacy.

YsaPur EsChomuw 04-22-2014 08:07 PM

Aphids are Amazing!

Frieda 04-23-2014 12:31 PM

Sure, in someone else's backyard.
i've found ants that drag the aphids around. My plants are doomed and the tomatoes are staying indoors this year!