ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Post something that made you laugh today. (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=4329)

Jaime 02-28-2008 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brightpearl (Post 377794)

Oh, my sides are killing me....
heeheeeheee

Oh, that is hilarious. "Yummyyummybleahbleahbleah!"

YsaPur EsChomuw 02-28-2008 12:35 PM

Veruki 02-28-2008 03:01 PM

Hoyt's quiet invasion of other peoples avatars

YsaPur EsChomuw 02-28-2008 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veruki (Post 378373)
Hoyt's quiet invasion of other peoples avatars

I think it's sweet. I percieve it a s a kind of hommage to Stephi's genius. Or other people's.

zero 02-28-2008 04:54 PM

^relentless flattering/fawning thread

YsaPur EsChomuw 02-29-2008 04:22 AM

In the thread about procrastination:

Quote:

Originally Posted by auntie aubrey (Post 378403)
i'm going to contribute in some significant way to this thread. not tonight, though. maybe tomorrow.

:)

Jack Flanders 02-29-2008 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YsaPur EsChomuw (Post 378355)

Oh man can I relate to those personal and governmental recreational projects. Just ask the kids and then ignore the POLITICIANS.

Stephi_B 02-29-2008 07:59 AM

In train (where else; trains = life concentrated), two rows in front of me:
A man, with the exactly same voice than Diddi Hallervorden (comedian who was big when I was a kid, here's a more recent video where Diddi sings a fun duo with Nina Hagen) but different looks though (a bit chubby and not a womanizer type, to put it nicely), age ~50, together with his mum and dad - this totally klischee nice elderly couple. The guy was going on like a kid on his trip to the big city, "Wow!", "Look at this!", "See what they built there!", "Amazing!", he was jumping up and walking round all the time, looked out on this side then on the other. His mum said, when he took a seat on the other side for a while, "Boy! You can't see anything on that side!", he obeyed (Mamma's boy obviously ;)). He also tried to look like a Berlin expert, tried to explain his parents everything, or mentioned that he already has been here and there - but his dad outdid him in Berlin lore...
Then we passed Alexa (huge new shopping center at Alexanderplatz, its western facade looks a bit like an Ancient Persian temple imo), after he wow-ed it appropriately, he began with the Eros Center (that might have been, or not at the very spot of Alexa - CJ, have you still known an Eros Center at Alex?, when I came there was only a car park at that place they built Alexa on), over and over, how there was this big shopping arcade inside. He repeated his memories of his visit at the Eros Center ("I have been there! In the Eros Center!") and about how amazing the arcade was like 10 times, when finally his mum said in slightly annoyed tone: "Why are you always going on about that Eros Center?". Her boy: "Just because of this great arcade they had inside...". And so on.

It was grand, a live comedy show during half of my my morning commute :D

Marcus Bales 02-29-2008 10:43 AM

YsaPur EsChomuw 02-29-2008 11:56 AM

Today, feeling adventurous, I bought a packet of seaweed imported from China.

This is the information provided by the manufacturer:

The FHENGZHENG series of the instant natural edible seaweeds, which are chosen from the tender seaweeds, are made by advanced technique. We keep the natural nourishment of the seaweeds. While tasting toothsome, our products contain many trace elements that human body needs, such as iodine, calcium, iron and many vitamins too. Our product is eatable directly, and they are highgrade health care snack in cafes and family meals.

Directions:
Open the pack. Stir the vegetable with the condiment in pack. Now ready to serve.

Veruki 02-29-2008 03:50 PM

lapietra 02-29-2008 05:13 PM

Frieda 03-01-2008 02:41 PM

bathtubrace in the lijnbaansgracht

Odbe 03-01-2008 04:33 PM

^

auntie aubrey 03-01-2008 07:22 PM

japanese remake of "we are the world"

the cindy lauper girl is fantastic.