ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Post something that made you laugh today. (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=4329)

Jaime 03-13-2008 02:39 PM

Haha. At the end of last year I was on a new bus route, and happened to look up at the street signs and found myself on the corner of IMPERIAL and WALKER. As a Star Wars nerd, I was very pleased.

Stephi_B 03-15-2008 11:25 AM

This email!!!! :D

Yes, I know it was definitely not meant to make me laugh. I shouldn't laugh.
I even feel somewhat ashamed I do. But it's just so comical absurd in its total over-the-top-ness - and in general. Just can't help it! :D
Sorry dear sender, sorry, cos you're a real nice guy and all...
Didn't get an answer to my question, but got another answer, which flabbergasted me for some seconds, but then sent me laughing helplessly..........

:D :D

Herri Batasuna 03-15-2008 11:50 AM

To wirte an email in Basque to a friend who is also learning Basque, but I misspelt the adress and now somebody totally unkown to me get this "Hi- my name is"- email "- and my phone number is"-email and so on - but fortunately, the phone number was written in Basque ...

... so this is not to be understood as a "Hi, do you want to have sex with me-my phone number is-" spam-email ... fortunately ...

Oso ondo!! :D

lapietra 03-15-2008 04:45 PM

sort of nsfw - depends on your work

to the guy doing my wife

so sad. so incredibly funny.

Stephi_B 03-18-2008 09:13 AM

This individual South-Park-style pics the boys
(mostly our second-hand-French, i.e. Quebecois, he always has such cool ideas :D)
from the big office created, which we all (even boss!!) have put on our office doors now!
So funny! :D

(impatiently awaiting to get the electronic version of mine....)

edit: here it is, that's me :D

zero 03-18-2008 01:18 PM

"panopticist - Late last year a Finnish media artist named Santeri Ojala got a lot of attention for a series of YouTube videos in which he lifted concert footage of various guitar heroes and overdubbed his own intentionally awful playing. The bad musicianship was funny enough, but the verisimilitude made it even funnier: Ojala was great at matching each player’s hand movements and timing, and he sprinkled lukewarm applause and other sound effects throughout. The videos were like alternate-universe versions of rock-god cliches.

A month or two ago, YouTube yanked the videos and suspended Ojala’s YouTube account, apparently due to copyright complaints from several of the guitarists. Many of the videos have now resurfaced on YouTube, and because I never got around to posting them the first time, here’s one of the best.

Jaime 03-18-2008 03:00 PM

^ Haha. Oh, that's so wrong.

Hyakujo's Fox 03-19-2008 11:00 PM

"Note that exploding head syndrome does not involve the head actually exploding."

brightpearl 03-21-2008 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lukkucairi (Post 381731)
is that you, mom?

:D

brightpearl 03-21-2008 10:18 PM

T.I.P. 03-23-2008 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by auntie aubrey (Post 381939)
when i was a kid i consistently misheard the lyrics to bob seger's "trying to live my life without you."

the lyrics are:
trying to live my life without you, babe,
is the hardest thing i'll ever do

but what i heard was:
trying to live my life without chewie
is the hardest thing i'll ever do

and i decided the song was about han solo's friendship with chewbacca.

because they're best friends.

pffff :D

auntie aubrey 03-24-2008 05:30 PM

AK hoyt's hairdo editor link.

SLOTH PRETTY?

brightpearl 03-24-2008 07:13 PM

^:D
Mr. Winkles needed freshening up.
My son helped.

Veruki 03-27-2008 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by craig johnston (Post 382288)

errr...

:confused:

and Pearly hello sticker, oh man that was great...

lapietra 03-30-2008 03:45 PM

do whales fart, and if so, is it loud?

For some reason, both the question and the answer had the bf & me in tears of laughter. :)