ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   This Is The Thread Where We Have An Announcement To Make... (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=12624)

Marcus Bales 11-05-2010 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lukkucairi (Post 425737)
the main sewer line backed up today

it's OK, we've fixed it now, and I've had a shower

I am, however, exhausted :o

Keep your sexual innuendos to yourself.

jasmina 11-09-2010 07:06 AM

Hi everyone!

I got married!

:)

MoJoRiSin 11-09-2010 09:24 AM

Congratulations Jasmina! : )
I would like to wish you luck and blessings with all of your
endeavors
Ox L,Mo

PICTURES PLEASE !!!

Frieda 11-09-2010 12:39 PM

^^cool, that's a real announcement! Congrats! :) :)

lukkucairi 11-09-2010 01:45 PM

^^^wow, congrats :)

YsaPur EsChomuw 11-12-2010 06:03 AM

winter has come, not on a white horse, but dressed in bleak garments

lukkucairi 11-12-2010 08:49 PM

I can smell that Lindt milk chocolate bar from three feet away.

Marcus Bales 11-13-2010 03:01 PM

I didn't eat breakfast today.

Bman 11-21-2010 01:32 AM

Every minute of The Walking Dead is a heart attack for me.

lukkucairi 11-23-2010 12:35 PM

we're going to have a blizzard.

http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/slc/wxbriefi...10/player.html

Odbe 11-24-2010 02:47 AM

Odbe 11-26-2010 03:26 AM

Double post but I have something special to show you before I leave for an adventure. I spent many hours of frustration and discovery making and painting her.

I don't know what her name is, I've been calling her Madam Froggy so far.
She's a green and golden bell frog, made as an assignment for my uni course. See, I told you it was a good one.

Frieda 11-27-2010 01:41 PM

^awesome :)

i just made the first cupcakes EVER in my whole life. from a pack, but it's the idea that counts. and the fact that they taste good :)

trisherina 11-27-2010 02:00 PM

Hey, Frieda, there is nothing wrong with packaged cake mix! For some applications, even hard-core bakers will advise that there is no substitute.

Stephi_B 12-05-2010 04:47 PM

i'm gonna wait till they (the crap school, who lured me into signing a crap 54% of a crappy paid full position contract until jan 31, but who pissed me of 110% at that :mad:) fire me, fire me, fire me :p *singing* :p fire me, fire me, fire me - and until then i'm home sick (as a matter of fact i indeed caught a nasty cold on thursday when i fought my way through the snow chaos for hours) as i will never ever set a foot anywhere near that crap school where some crap school psycho has me on his list now (and i would have to teach chemistry to him and his followers - nah thanks, this time it was a snow ball and sick laughter and pure provocation, next time it's a bottle of acid) and then i'll have my neat unemployment insurance money again (more than i earned the last month in three jobs... had i known about that neat sum i had never signed the crap job contract. the headmaster of that school couldn't get me sign it fast enough - now i know why... and he would have liked me to sign a formless contract cancellation thing on thursday so urgently - but not me, i'm stupid (if i had signed i would have sat there 6 weeks with no money at all, living on food stamps or money from my relatives :mad:) only once and i did asap call "my legal department" :D - i.e. my baby sis who studies law and the dude in the unemployment office who knows all the tricks - and signed no nothing yet and i won't sign anything unless it's triple checked!

and i wanna announce the following: i will never ever sign a crap contract! NEVER! and i will never again work for a state school! NEVER! (unless it's an easy going freelance thing like in my first and forever favourite school - who still owe me a month' income, but, well, they are still the best) i'm through with that FINALLY :mad: i'm seriously PISSED :mad: and one day i'm gonna write a book about what i experienced and what i saw and heard, and it will sell like steaming fresh bread - HA! :D it will be a damn naughty book :p HAHAHA! *very evil laughter*