ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Post something that made you laugh today. (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=4329)

nycwriters 06-11-2004 03:49 PM

My cat keeps licking my toes! :o

JsnB 06-12-2004 09:04 PM

I'm walking down the street and this guy hands me a booklet with the title:

Children of Satan II -- The Beast Men

Its an anti Bush - anti Iraq thing that is intended to associate LaRouche (running for some european union thing) as being against these evil things. Bush and those working closely with him are compared to historical figures associated with horrific war crimes. One title, for example, says "Cheney, Hitler & The Grand Inquisitor".

i wish I had a scanner to show pics.

Ah well....

ally 06-13-2004 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by JsnB
(running for some european union thing)

JsnB 06-13-2004 12:52 PM

hmm... I take it that the quote above shows my complete and utter ignorance of european politics?

masterofNone 06-13-2004 01:42 PM

atually larouche is running for president right here in the states. he's on the libertarian ticket i think. nutty as a fruitcake, but not completely stupid.

Audreyvgs 06-13-2004 04:58 PM

Isn't he that KKK guy? *also utter ignorance*

masterofNone 06-13-2004 07:13 PM

nah, larouche is just a rich whacko... not a racist whacko

ally 06-14-2004 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by JsnB
hmm... I take it that the quote above shows my complete and utter ignorance of european politics?
it just made me smile, because yesterday was the euopean elections, is a prety big thing really, it's just a typical americal view on things, in europe we hear about most of the major foriegn elections, in the usa, india etc... i'm trying to place my words here, don't want to vex anyone!!

Smartypants 06-14-2004 12:29 PM

Some friends of mine have two sons, one five years and the other 10. The young one is in a stage where he wants the world to revolve around him, and his mother overheard him bossing around some of his little friends.

She tried to get him to play nice with the other kids, and she told him "You know, you are not the boss of the world."

Still obstinate, he responded, "But I'm the boss of San Francisco!"

His brother, who was standing close by, said, "Well then, you've got one hell of a homeless problem!"

Clytie 06-14-2004 10:34 PM

sparticle 06-14-2004 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Smartypants
Some friends of mine have two sons, one five years and the other 10. The young one is in a stage where he wants the world to revolve around him, and his mother overheard him bossing around some of his little friends.

She tried to get him to play nice with the other kids, and she told him "You know, you are not the boss of the world."

Still obstinate, he responded, "But I'm the boss of San Francisco!"

His brother, who was standing close by, said, "Well then, you've go one hell of a homeless problem!"

OMG! THAT is one of the funniest things I have EVER heard! LOL!

Avalon 06-14-2004 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Clytie

Ohhh, that's not funny :( Is this the case where they were all rescued??

Klynne 06-14-2004 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Clytie

Awwww. I hope someone saved the little buggers. Does say something about Darwin's theory though.

sparticle 06-14-2004 10:42 PM

Today my daughter and I went to a baseball game, and a foul ball flew into the seats and landed *!PLOP!* in some guy's 32-oz. beer. It splashed so hard that people got spattered for three rows in every direction. 'Twere hilarious. Even the guy with the bombed-out beer was laughing. He wiped the ball on his shirt and gave it to a little kid, and everybody started clapping.

Coffee 06-14-2004 10:42 PM

3 photos of DUCKS

Makes we wonder about the person that took the photos...wtf???
Like how hard would it have been to prevent that from happening?

Ok...next thought...is it a spoof photo?