ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Justice for Julia (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=17147)

xfox 11-11-2008 09:24 PM

He was a good writer and a statesman we have to thank for the Declaration of Independence, although he based it on George Mason's document, the Virginia Declaration of Rights. Times were different then, tc. Peace is not a normal state for man if we look at history, is it?

michaelG 11-12-2008 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klynne (Post 401182)
Mr. Michael, aka, turd dropper has went to Julia's site and has been saying ugly things. I know it is him, and he is a nasty idiot. It is my fault that I have allowed his access to this site. Hope he enjoys dancing on someones grave. Way to go Michael.. May you burn in hell.

" has went" ? My white trash theory is correct.

What web site ? You are bordering on insane at this point my friend.

YsaPur EsChomuw 11-12-2008 04:45 PM

"my friend"?
I thought you looked down upon the whole earth, especially on us, little people, from the heights of your IQ and amount of money in the bank. Oh, pardon me, nearly forgot to mention your size.
I don't see why you still try to engage in conversation with us when it's so clear nobody can comprehend you.
:rolleyes:

Jack Flanders 11-13-2008 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by topcat (Post 401163)
wasnt jefferson a hipocrite

' :o

Brynn 11-13-2008 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YsaPur EsChomuw (Post 401226)
I don't see why you still try to engage in conversation with us when it's so clear nobody can comprehend you.

Attention.We give it because we like the drama.

michaelG 11-13-2008 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YsaPur EsChomuw (Post 401226)
"my friend"?
I thought you looked down upon the whole earth, especially on us, little people, from the heights of your IQ and amount of money in the bank. Oh, pardon me, nearly forgot to mention your size.

noblesse oblige is why.

Brynn 11-13-2008 11:30 PM

That's usin' some fine fancy french talk, here at the trailer park.
Want some Chee-toes? Here, I'll get you a fresh bag so's you don't get no contamination...we're classy that way.

YsaPur EsChomuw 11-14-2008 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michaelG (Post 401277)
noblesse oblige is why.

Oh, that? Haven't we seen countless examples of you demonstrating your noble spirit?

And what's that smell? Can't wash elephant dung off your hands?

You hate those who are different and are disrespectful to your own kind. Had you spent more time reading posts instead of sowing your spiteful stuff you would've known who was who.