ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Monkey Mail (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=4594)

Coffee 05-05-2004 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by dinzdale
Oh yeah, rub it why dont you Miss Fancy Pants. Sitting up there in your "house" with your "bureau" and "shoes" and everything....:(

Still having delivery and pickup problems with FedEx at your "box adress" Dinz?

Did they ever return your last adress that they picked up by accident instead of the package you left outside?

bealeblues 05-05-2004 06:26 PM

xerocs is just like sending one in the US

chuckie and weissen will be 70 cents

and now i notice that dinz is on the list too.. how do you get a flaming bag of shit on a postcard? *to the drawing board*

Aphrodite 05-05-2004 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by sparticle
I'm still amazed I did anything at all. Usually I suck at getting personal mail written out. I have birthday cards I bought five years ago, still staring at me from the bureau drawer.
My wedding was in 1987, The marriage lasted for 4 years. I had the Thank You cards until 1997. Then I threw them out. :p

Avalon 05-05-2004 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Avalon
Listen Up Monkey Mail People!!

It is not the same rate to send post cards to Europe as it is domestically.

Go to: http://ircalc.usps.gov/
There is a postage calculator on there. You just find the country and it will tell you, for letters and postcards.

the rate for Poland and England is 70 cents. Just incase we get any more international monkeys on the list:)

Start to pay attention Beale; we covered this in class the other day!! :p

bealeblues 05-05-2004 06:50 PM

judges tell me that in court all the time, so you ain't the first.... :p

sparticle 05-05-2004 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by dinzdale
Oh yeah, rub it why dont you Miss Fancy Pants. Sitting up there in your "house" with your "bureau" and "shoes" and everything....:(
I can appreciate that there's a lot of suffering among the "have nots." Generally, I draw the portmantieres against the sordid scene and have a wee snifter of Evian water to ease the pain of nobless oblige.

I truly feel for those whose drawers are not in a bureau but holey and in the breeze....

sparticle 05-05-2004 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Aphrodite
My wedding was in 1987, The marriage lasted for 4 years. I had the Thank You cards until 1997. Then I threw them out. :p
I feel better already. Our daughter was born in 1989, and we have some birth announcements just waiting for a stamp....

dinzdale 05-05-2004 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by sparticle
I truly feel for those whose drawers are not in a bureau but holey and in the breeze....
JOJ

sparticle 05-05-2004 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Avalon
Start to pay attention Beale; we covered this in class the other day!! :p
Hey, he's just confessing to what I was too cagey to mention lest I appear inattentive. Thanks for reposting the info I was too goddam lazy to go back and look up -- I'll get these out right away!

sparticle 05-05-2004 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by bealeblues

and now i notice that dinz is on the list too.. how do you get a flaming bag of shit on a postcard? *to the drawing board*

What the Hell? You don't have a CAD system for that? Send me the specs; I'll be happy to help you!

Avalon 05-05-2004 07:17 PM

You are excused; you were explaining Holy manties stuffed in to drawers full of evian water snifters whilst swinging in the breeze to Dinz:p
seee I pay attention! hahahaha

priceyfatprude 05-05-2004 07:19 PM

I sent a bunch out last night. Batch 2 coming soon.

sparticle 05-05-2004 07:19 PM

That thread were a corker, by God. I hope somebody asks about how to assemble a bicycle soon. We're the helpfullest goddam bunch on the planet.

I meant, of course, the Hawaii thread. But the passage you described reminded me of it.

Never mind. Just never mind. We're not going to start that non sequitur stuff in here.

Klynne 05-05-2004 07:26 PM

I am making a check list:)

Who I have sent to:

Spicy
Daver
Aphrodite
Willow
Avalon
Weissenflatz
Xerocs
PFP

Who I am sending cards to tomorrow

Gatsby
Sparticle
Funky
Lvlygirl
Dinz
Chuckie
GreatDv8
Beales

Hope that covers everybody. If I have forgotten anyone let me know. Lurves, me

bealeblues 05-05-2004 07:32 PM

the lady at the post office seemed to have no trouble with the fact that i was sending cards to europe, but she highly questioned why i was sending cards to any yankee up north. god i love the confederacy.....