ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Monkey Mail (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=4594)

dinzdale 06-23-2004 01:14 PM

Got to say thanx to Funky for the funniest card ever....

...a 1960's man and woman in bathing suits....he's in the "daredevil" smoking a pipe, and she's in the "Delilah"...

Him: mmm...time to check out Mrs D#(infinity)
Her: Wanker

:) JOfvckingJ

daverbee 06-23-2004 01:14 PM

I ain't sendin' out no more until I get postcards every day for three days straight...

Spicy Jack 06-23-2004 01:52 PM

bunchofspoiledgrumblegrumblegrumble

Remeber how exciting it was to get a postcard like a few times a year?!? ...geez .... alright ... Vegas postcards are being written today. I apologize for them now. They are....well... you'll see....

red 06-23-2004 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by chuckie egg
Funkytuba... you must be mistaken... didn't you hear about last nights result??

4-2!

:p

Avalon 06-23-2004 03:18 PM

sorry I have been so remiss; have had several things take precedence lately. I promise to try to get some out by Monday.

funkytuba 06-23-2004 06:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally posted by chuckie egg
Funkytuba... you must be mistaken... didn't you hear about last nights result??
:p

my bad.... when I wrote that, I'd heard something on NPR about England losing and being eliminated or something. Chalk it up to another football-ignorant Merkin
By way of apology, here's some badgers:

Avalon 06-23-2004 06:45 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!:p
*think we could get away with blamin' Raffi for this one too?? *

daverbee 06-23-2004 10:46 PM

Got a nice postcard today of a lovely place somewhere in France! Looks like a great place to take a swim an catch some rays!
Thanks, ally!

Deviate 06-23-2004 11:11 PM

thanks Ally! i didn't know you lived in France....

Smartypants 06-23-2004 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Deviate
thanks Ally! i didn't know you lived in France....
Gee Deev, I wonder why you didn't kn... Oh! (I think I found out who besides me has been remiss in sending MM!;) )

Deviate 06-23-2004 11:52 PM

i don't know how to send mail to other countries.

Smartypants 06-24-2004 12:21 AM

Quote:

I had that problem, too, until I took a course at SF State University's Continuing Education department, "How to Send Mail to Other Countries."

You might check to see if your local institutions of higher learning offer something similar. Note that while it's nice if you plan to go on to get your degree in, say, Daily Routine Tasks, you usually do not have to take it for credit. In fact, if you just audit the class, it's usually cheaper. With the tuition money I saved on the no-credit class, I was able to send four or five letters to friends in Europe and South America!

Avalon 06-24-2004 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Avalon
Listen Up Monkey Mail People!!

It is not the same rate to send post cards to Europe as it is domestically.

Go to: http://ircalc.usps.gov/
There is a postage calculator on there. You just find the country and it will tell you, for letters and postcards.

the rate for Poland and England is 70 cents. Just incase we get any more international monkeys on the list:)

ally 06-24-2004 08:57 AM

meh, costs me the same to send a post card to the states as it does to the village where i live, go figure.

i'm glad you're all getting your cards, it's a picture of the river where we swim in the summer, about 20 mins from where i live, lovely place! there area is a lot like the catskill mountains but warmer.

chuckie egg 06-24-2004 10:56 AM

Quote:

see... this was my problem LOL!

I did buy stamps though - for a hefty sum of cash. I shall commence writing tonight.. oh yes.

btw the England badgers ROCK funky :D you are forgiven... for now ;)