ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   nyc killed ze (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=7870)

topcat 03-14-2005 05:18 AM

nyc killed ze

this board has not been the same since nyc outed the darkroom. i miss the old board.

Hermione 03-14-2005 06:34 AM

don't blame nyc.

the board changes every few months. that's the beauty of it.

zero 03-14-2005 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by topcat
this board has not been the same since nyc outed the darkroom. i miss the old board.

but topcat you have precisely as much power as anyone else to make this place the way you'd like it to be.

instead of harping on about the darkroom and bemoaning other stuff that happened months ago, all that you (or anyone else who doesn't like the current flavour of the place) have to do to change it, is to begin creating threads and posting posts about stuff that interests you and might be interesting to others. try lots of different things. some of it'll work and you'll feel great, some of it won't and you'll feel daft. it doesn't matter. if nobody responds to your threads and posts, you'll either eventually give up and rethink how and why your threads and posts didn't bring about much response (maybe you won't care anyway though, if you were really passionate about them), or you'll keep on trying. and if you do keep on trying, then maybe other folk will eventually start liking and enjoying your stuff and they'll respond to it. then after that, maybe they'll start making some threads of their own - ones that'll you'll like because they're your cup of tea or "like the old board" whatever that was. of course, the new board-flavour that you'll eventually create in this way won't be to everyone's taste, but that's okay - that's how places like this work - as the song goes: "people they come together, people they fall apart" - so sure, eventually some will decide to move on, some will stay silent, and others'll hang around mainly just complaining bitterly about missing the "way things were". but the best bit of all is that maybe some of the lurkers out there who are watching us play, will like what they see so much that they'll sign up and become more bright, shiny and frrrresh n00bs and start posting great stuff all over the place, and.... hey presto - you'll have made the board just how you want it!! you want to change things back the way they were tc? it starts with you.

daverbee 03-14-2005 03:18 PM

^^^

I agree!

Saxifrage 03-14-2005 04:36 PM

The darkroom, eeeek! I'm afraid of the dark, would someone please hold me and tell me everything is allright?

craig johnston 03-14-2005 05:08 PM

i like darkrooms but hey, always pack a rubber!
;)

dinzdale 03-14-2005 05:10 PM

To erase what, exactly???? :confused:

sparticle 03-14-2005 05:11 PM

Why not bring two? Won't your other foot get wet??

Of course, if you have more than one foot, I suppose you're too blessed to be worried....

dinzdale 03-14-2005 05:15 PM

and btw, nyc didnt kill ze TC....ze was partially submerged by idiots. He's still there, but you have to dig under a big smelly pile of poo to get there.

craig johnston 03-14-2005 05:24 PM

^^^^
lovely imagery there mate!

what was this darkroom thing? i feel i've missed out.
does it mean i could have got sparticle in there on her
own?
*imagine a very lecherous smiley here*

Clytie 03-14-2005 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saxifrage
The darkroom, eeeek! I'm afraid of the dark, would someone please hold me and tell me everything is allright?

*hugs*

sparticle 03-14-2005 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by craig johnston
^^^^

I should think the accompanying comment would do splendidly with no need for graphic enhancement. heh heh heh

dinzdale 03-14-2005 06:39 PM

He's obviously
a) never seen you, or
b) very desperate.

Saxifrage 03-14-2005 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by craig johnston
^^^^
lovely imagery there mate!

what was this darkroom thing? i feel i've missed out.
does it mean i could have got sparticle in there on her
own?

It is a private room for the Ultra-kewl to talk to only other ultra-kewl folks who have something like 117,000,000 posts or whatnot. This has bothered some people but I am rather indifferently amused by it. With my whopping 0.65 posts per day I am steadily infiltrating the clique. I figure sometime around the 22nd century I might qualify for admittance.

Smartypants 03-14-2005 07:05 PM

OH Puh-LEEEZ! Stop exaggerating! You only need 76,000,000 posts. What a drama queen you are! :p