ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   i need money... fun ideas? (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=1339)

katester 03-16-2003 11:34 PM

i need money... fun ideas?

i really need money, so i'm brainstorming what to do. so far, here is my list...

1) sell a kidney..
i could pay for college, a car, and put a downpayment on a home all in one go. but i have to find an illegal doc and an illegal recipient.
2)be a 'marriage preparer'
for all those guys that want to be good and ready for their wedding night. i am a tiger...
3) protest the war in iraq by paintballing on the drag (university street) and make a biiiiig stink about my constitution rights being violated when they arrest me, and sue for millions.

that's about all i can think of? other than a druggie person, but i don't have the skills or resources for that...

anyone else?

1kookykat 03-17-2003 01:47 AM

Have you looked under the couch cushions?

noxxville 03-17-2003 03:47 AM

Sell toothbrushes....here's how:

hand out free samles of a new "dip" which is actually feces....then reveal the "tasters" what they have just had and sell them a toothbrush

imdrsmooth 03-17-2003 04:08 AM

Sell bums. You know, the ones on the street. Try to sell them to people walking on the street. They're good for everything.

Frieda 03-17-2003 05:48 AM

how about... work? :p

you could make a website with loads of banners and click those banners for half an hour at someone else's computer. that would give you.. about.. 5 dollars :D

xerocs 03-17-2003 06:10 AM

one word... amway
another two words... mary kay
my mother is always duped by those people and they drive pink cadillacs so they must be doing something right...

Frieda 03-17-2003 06:23 AM

i know amway, but what's mary kay? something similar?

xerocs 03-17-2003 06:35 AM

i think it is like avon make-up....

xerocs 03-17-2003 06:42 AM

I hate to steal kates thunder... but i need money too... so i am auctioning.... that is right... me, to the highest bidder... all proceeds go to kate though

Red Princess 03-17-2003 01:46 PM

if you are going to be a marriage preparer, shouldn't you be preparing the bride? wouldn't that be a more fun job for you?

Deviate 03-17-2003 03:02 PM

how about Ex-slapper? walk into bars, restaurants, the opera and give a good whack on the face to the selected target. offer your services to bitter breakupees, try to schedule the event during the ex's date. once you have established a good client base hire an assistant that will photograph the great moment. spice it up with phrases such as "you told me you're gay!" or "you bastard, what about the baby?"

-st.

Zyle 03-17-2003 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Deviate
how about Ex-slapper? walk into bars, restuarants, the opera and give a good whack on the face to the selected target. offer your services to bitter breakupees, try to schedule the event during the ex's date. once you have established a good client base hire an assistant that will photograph the great moment. spice it up with phrases such as "you told me you're gay!" or "you bastard, what about the baby?"

-st.

Oh wow Dev, you've just invented my dream job :D toooo much fun :p

katester 03-17-2003 10:45 PM

wow...

well, first off i am a part of corperate america, and i do have a job, two actually. so i'm not a bum, though selling bums doesn't seem like such a bad idea! good for all sorts of things.

red princess, i don't think you quite got the idea of what a marraige preparer does. but we'll leave it at that.

thanks for all the ideas, keep them coming!

noxxville 03-17-2003 10:47 PM

Sell donuts outside of weight loss centers.

rmr 03-17-2003 11:13 PM

when i was young and without money a friend of mine and I would drive around looking for people in their front yards. We'd then proceed to call them over to the car and ask them for a dollar....it always worked. i suggest you give it a try.