ZEFRANK.COM - message board

ZEFRANK.COM - message board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/index.php)
-   FAST CHAT (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Where we leave messages for people not on this board (http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/showthread.php?t=11518)

Frieda 09-25-2007 06:43 PM

"discussing different scenarios"

i know you're going to try to screw me tomorrow. when we last talked, you didnt know that yet because you've only just become HR manager, but now you know. they have told you how issues like this are solved. i wonder how you're going to handle things.

i have a head start, because i've done this before, and you haven't. i know you're still getting over the fact that you're being forced to screw me, and i will not hesitate to use it against you.

you'll probably bring in your backup HR manager, and that's okay, because i will ignore her. i will use your weakness looking you straight in the eyes. i will try and keep the damage as low as possible, because i can sense you're an honest guy. but the more you fight and struggle, the stronger my grip will become.

i am in control. i will prevail. i only speak the truth.

brightpearl 09-25-2007 07:57 PM

it isn't me

lukkucairi 09-25-2007 08:37 PM

jesus christ, I hope you're OK. you haven't talked to anyone in a while.

I know what you told me about your situation - I can only figure it must have gotten really bad after we got back - and that sucks. wish I could help. know I can't.

I'm not angry at you. I hope you know that. but I'm not going to crowd you either. just wish I could help somehow. when I said you were my brother, I meant it.

brightpearl 09-26-2007 01:54 PM

lapietra 09-26-2007 06:32 PM

I truly sympathize with what you're going through, because in my own small and personal way I've experienced the same thing. It is nightmarish to feel as if something you've poured your heart and soul into seems to be failing, not because of any laziness or egregious mistakes on your part, but because of others' indifference, others whom you feel should be intensely interested, whom you need to be intensely interested or at the very least to toss you a bone or two to help you along, because they're the only ones who could help. I guess the difference between us is that your project affects many, many people, while mine was only for me... I don't know which is more heartbreaking, but I do know which is more important.

I'm sorry I've misunderstood and taken your recent obvious frustration and unhappiness personally. I will do my best to help you in any way I can. Please know that I have been, all along, trying to do just that, but from now on I will do it without putting "bad vibes" into the ether about what I thought was a lack of understanding of the difficulties I've had finishing the work I'm doing for you.

Thank you for your honesty and for having the courage to show your pain - I admire your strength. I consider you an excellent role model, for what it's worth.

auntie aubrey 09-27-2007 12:29 PM

okay, so, thanks for dropping by. you stole a bunch of my neighbor's stuff and that's great. she really appreciates the gesture. you were stupid enough to break in through a window directly beneath a street light on the front of the building facing the front gates during a time when there was a lot of coming and going. for your sake, i hope you weren't stupid enough to leave fingerprints. for my neighbor's sake, i hope to bloody hell that you did.

point being, thanks for the visit and thanks for the sense of utter insecurity. i hope you enjoy the piddley objects you managed to cram into your pockets, and i certainly hope you plan on pawning that extremely expensive and insured designer clutch that you ripped off. hopefully you'll be pleased with what you make off of the deal. and hopefully you'll be dismayed when the high value of the object drives police to track it down, following pawn shop records to your doorstep. ...ah, i know it's a fool's fantasy that you'll be caught but i'm only human.

anyway, back to the subject. in closing, my dog has recently learned the skill of barking at strangers, and my husband is 6'3" and built like a brick shithouse. also, he sleeps in the buff so unless you want a buck-naked, angry linebacker bearing down on you as you wiggle through our office window, i would just resist the urge to return any time soon.

hope you rot in jail,
your auntie

auntie aubrey 09-27-2007 12:31 PM

whatthehell?

half the time when i post, the page doesn't reload. and then when i return to see if my words actually published, the thread hasn't bumped.

i know where i'm not wanted. :(

lapietra 09-27-2007 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by auntie aubrey (Post 363341)
whatthehell?

half the time when i post, the page doesn't reload. and then when i return to see if my words actually published, the thread hasn't bumped.

i know where i'm not wanted. :(

Awww... it can't be that auntie - I had a weird thing happen yesterday that, now that you mention it, I think it was the same... page didn't reload, when I tried to repost it said, "You need to wait a bit before you post again" (paraphrase). so the board has hiccups.

eta: in fact, it just did it with this post! when I clicked "save" it downloaded and opened up "showthread.php" in Dreamweaver (which I have open 'cos I'm working on something). It posted, tho'... I just reloaded the thread and there it was.

eta2: woah - this time my thread just disappeared when I hit save (reload revealed that it had been posted).

lukkucairi 09-27-2007 04:48 PM

the board has been flukey for me for the past two days at least...so it ain't you, aubs.

auntie aubrey 09-27-2007 06:21 PM

aww thanks, laps and luks.

Frieda 09-27-2007 06:49 PM

for the past two weeks actually

told ze about it-- no response yet

Jack Flanders 09-27-2007 07:09 PM

Well that sort of makes me feel better. :( :) I've been afraid to post anything longer than a sentence.

Hyakujo's Fox 09-27-2007 09:42 PM

Nah it's screwy. Sometimes your post is there when you look at the thread but there's no indication that the thread has been updated, or it indicates that the thread has been updated but when you look at the thread the post doesn't appear. It also seems to be very slow at the moment.

Brynn 09-27-2007 10:03 PM

I've had the same problem as well. Some pages wouldn't load at all, so I'd come back later to find that my posts weren't showing. Not you Auntie - how on earth could it be you???? :)

Hyakujo's Fox 09-29-2007 01:00 AM

If you are new to the internet, this is what you've missed so far.