View Single Post
Old 07-14-2007, 01:09 AM   #199
The Duke
banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjh62 View Post
I don't really see it as ignoring him, really; more ignoring the content of what he posts.

The more you poke sticks at Duke in that fashion, the more you strengthen his resolve to continue posting what he posts. And even if you left him alone, he'd still posts what he posts. You can't change his ideology any more that he can change yours.

I suppose I've been around him long enough to have gotten used to it, even though I still find his obsession with a single subject -- and the extent he's embraced partisan politics -- a bit frightening.
Of course it's frightening Kent ...the truth is always frightening , until you either get used to living under that fear, or resolve to make change for a less frightening society.

OUt of all the people in this angry world , You do know me after all Kent ...You know I'm not here for the popularity contest , I'm here because it is in fact a war of ideology .

I'm not really an ideologist though ...I just won't sit back and wait for the ideological tyrants to take control and wait to speak out once it's too late .

Wait and see attitudes are for losers !

The Clock is running and The time is running out !

Thanks Kent , at least now you know that I didn't ignore you because your post was not silly at all .

Only I am not the subject of the debate ....as some people here would like to make it !

Last edited by The Duke : 07-14-2007 at 01:13 AM.