View Single Post
Old 07-23-2007, 08:52 PM   #20
Mik
Registered Abuser

Quote:
Originally Posted by zefrank View Post
yes - the place is littered with eggshells. plenty of eggs were thrown. what do you want to know?
letsee,

I think I figured out most of what's going on... you're keeping 2 sections of this forum rolling and killing the rest. I can totally understand this.

What I really want to know is, how are you doing ze? 50/50 didn't seem to pan out as well as we all wanted and I hope it didn't burn you too badly (though I think you probably knew the risks and didn't sink yourself too far into it). The latest forum shutdown/reconfig seemed like a severe reaction to what I could see was going on. Severe reactions always make me think something bigger is going on than what the surface shows. So, is there anything you need to get off your chest/unload. Are you getting fed up with all this iCrap? We're all here, we all care about you... you just need to talk to us.

Is there anything we can do for you?

Man, I'm such a sucker! Here I was all pissy about this and as soon as you reply to a post of mine I go all soft and just want everyone to hug and such.

gee, while I'm at it, I'd really like to talk to you about my show! What am I doing wrong? and oohhh... remember that time I got you a beer?

I was like "do you want a Guinness?"
and you were like "no, nothing that heavy"
so I got you a Bass. Crazy times
Mik is offline   Reply With Quote