Questions galore! Woohoo!
1. Name: Andrea
2. Were you named after anyone you know of? My original name was going to be Olga, as that was my grandmother's name. My father didn't approve, so I was named her middle name instead.
3. Do you wish on stars? Once in a while.
4. Which finger is your favorite? The one I'm wearing a favorite ring on
5. When did you last cry? Almost did two nights ago, as I hardly got any sleep. Being sick is fun.
6. Do you like your handwriting? Yes, usually
7. What is your favorite lunch meat? Turkey
8. Have any bad habits? Procrastination, perfectionism w/certain things, impatience
9. What's in your CD player right now? Natural Born Killers soundtrack
10. Do you believe in soul mates? It is a nice concept, but we don't live in a fairy tale world... not too sarcastic or bitter, am I?
11. Are you a daredevil? No, I'm a chicken
12. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? Maybe when I was younger, but I try to keep such things to myself; I'd hate to be betrayed by a trusted friend, so I do my best not to do that to others
13. Do looks matter? Yes & no
14. Have you ever misused a word and it sounded absolutely stupid? Sometimes I'll be thinking something, & say something totally different.. does that mean I'm mental? Probably.
15. Do you think there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? Don't you think someone would have found it by now?
16. Do fish have feelings? I don't know
17. Are you trendy? Hell no, & proud of it too
18. How do you release anger? I hold it in (not a good thing), or throw something which makes noise, but won't break.. I'll also imagine little scenarios where I'm yelling @ the person I'm mad @, & sometimes it helps me... but usually, I get more pissed
19. Where are your second homes? Mom's house
20. Do you trust others easily? Not so much anymore; is that called growing up?
21. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbies & legos
22. What class in school do you think is totally useless? All of them
23. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Sometimes; it's a good defense mechanism too
24. Do you have a journal? I've thought about it, but I'm scared that someone would find it & read my innermost thoughts, such as they are.
25. Have you ever been in a mosh pit? I've been next to a few; I prefer to have my limbs intact, thanks
26. What do you look for in a boy/girl? How about something a little more age appropriate? Man, please. Honesty, humor, fidelity (as I've found that I am a wee jealous), intelligence, liking for animals...
27. What are your nicknames? Ange, Butthead, Auntie (my favorite)
28. Would you ever bungee jump? Not no, but hell no.
29. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No, as I'm a lazy git
30. Do you think that you are strong? Yes, as it's something you learn when you get an apartment
31. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Moosetracks
32. What's your favorite color(s)? Blue and black
33. How many wisdom teeth do you have? 3 and 1/2
34. Are you in love with anyone? No
35. How many people have a crush on you right now? Beats me.
36. Who do you miss most right now? 3 people: me, myself & I. Seriously though, I miss all of my friends that I haven't spoken to in a while
37. What are you wearing? Black shirt & jeans
38. what are you listening to right now? See #9
39. What was the last thing you ate? Roasted red pepper hummus
40. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? In Your Face Blue
41. How is the weather right now? Cloudy & in the 70's
42. Who is the last person you talked to on the phone? Customers @ work
43. First thing you notice about the opposite sex? Smile, eyes, and booty
44. When is your birthday? December 4th
45. How are you today? Right now, not bad...
46. Favorite Drink? Mint Snapple Tea
47. Favorite alcoholic drink? California Car Bomb
48. Favorite sports? Pro wrasslin, extreme sports
49. Hair color? Unnaturally red
50. Eye color? Blue
51. Do you wear contacts? No
52. Siblings and their ages: Brother: 42, Sister, 40
53. What is your favorite month? May
54. Favorite food? Capers & salmon
55. Last movies you watched? Theatre: Van Helsing, TV: The Crow
56. Favorite day of the year? Halloween
57. Are you too shy to ask someone out? Not so much anymore
58. Scary movies or happy endings? Both
59. Summer or winter? Summer
60. Hugs or kisses? hugs
61. Relationships or one-night stands? relationships
62. What books are you reading? The entire Harry Potter series... again
63. Favorite Song? The Wretched, NIN
64. Favorite board game? Aggravation
65. What did you watch on TV last night? Nothing much
66. Favorite smells? Pine, ginger, garlic, lemon, lilacs
67. What is the first thing you think of when you get up in the morning? Trying to figure out what I want to bring to work for lunch