Thread: Escape artist
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 12:54 AM   #7
Klynne
monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee View Post
Your dog is telling you that you are her Bitch.

You outweigh that little bitch by an undisclosed but significant amount. If it takes throwing the little bitch across the room to make the point that SHE is YOUR bitch..then do it. Stuff her head into the ground/carpet/grass when she misbehaves until she stops fighting you and gets the point. And stop worrying about your bitches feelings...it is a DOG, not a child. You cant reason with a dog, you have to DOMINATE it...or yes...you are her bitch.

BTW...letting your dog piss on your neighbor's mailbox posts is pretty disrespectful to your neighbors...that piss stinks, and it will eventually rot out the posts...yes...other dogs leave their marks there and your dog just wants to contribute...but YOUR DOG is ON a LEASH...you are in control...or are you?
Nope, I am not in control. And it has been disrespectful of neighbors of what I have been allowing her to do. I just always look at her size, but, really if she was 50 lbs instead of 10, I would not put up with it. I took her to the trainer last weekend and she scolded me, as well as I should be. But, I do pick her crap up. The trainer told me, a walk is a walk, and don't allow her to piss on people's mail boxes. I have never owned a dog before, so I am not use to the dynamics of the relationship. I have always owned cats, and have not have had to deal with who is charge. Cats don't give a shit. I will work really hard with her she is worth it. I just have to let her know, I am large and in charge. Thanks for the advice Coffee!
Klynne is offline   Reply With Quote