Thread: fake blog
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2003, 05:10 AM   #6
rapscalious rob

Monday, October 6th, 9:30 PM

Today I saw Michelle at the unemployment office. Seeing her made my heart beat a little bit faster, and I couldn’t help but smile. I tried waving at her, but she didn’t seem to notice me, so I said, “hey, Michelle!” a little louder so she would hear me. Then she turned around and gave me “the look.” I think all she needed to see was the big, toothy smile on my face to know that her feelings of love for me were reciprocated.

We didn’t get to talk, though, because she was ahead of me in line, and left right away. It didn’t even occur to me until after she left that she shouldn’ be here. I just thought she was coming to visit me or something. I guess they fired her. Could it have been the stinky cheese I put in her desk?

Well, it’s probably for the best; they were going to ruin our relationship anyway, with their stupid rules about fish and stinky cheese. On my way back home I had another head cheese sandwich. They’re so hard to get these days. I think it’s really sad that nobody appreciates head cheese anymore. It’s one of the finer things in life.

How am I ever going to get a date with Michelle? Should I give her my number the next time I see her at the unemployment office? Should I offer her a head cheese sandwich? A wedding ring? What do you think?