Thread: fake blog
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2003, 01:47 AM   #7
lapietra
half baked

Tuesday, October 7th, 3:37 pm

Man, being out of work sucks the big one. There's the boredom... well, that's pretty much it. And no office machines... And, dammit, this Hello Kitty vibrator is defective. I only used it for a couple of hours yesterday and the battery died on me. There must be something wrong with the unit...
I found Michelle's number on Google, and left her a message. Haven't heard back from her yet... Wonder if I should call her again?

Tuesday, October 7th, 4:12 pm
Just tried calling Michelle again. Left another message. Where could she be?

Tuesday, October 7th, 5:03 pm
Okay, I'm getting pissed now. She's not calling me back. Is she playing hard to get? Is she maybe seeing somebody? Oh my God - was she maybe in a car accident??? Or maybe she's trapped under some large object and can't get to the phone!!!! Shite... Okay - I'll try one more time and if she doesn't pick up, I'm going over there.

Wednesday, October 8th, 8:15 am
Spent the night outside Michelle's place. She never came home... I wonder if she got my last message? I let her know I'd be stopping by... You'd think she'd have left a message letting me know she was out, since I expressed so much concern for her... Too tired to think straight. Good thing I'm not working.
lapietra is offline   Reply With Quote