View Single Post
Old 10-10-2002, 01:10 AM   #3
katester
jack's smirking revenge

actually, for me, morning time is time with 'lack of thought'... as in, complete utter lack of thought. I'll be brushing my teeth with anti-bacterial soap and usually not notice until I get home and smell my toothbrush (and my breath- ick!).
A more better question (yes, i graduated, really, don't mind the bad english, its what they teached me) is random night thoughts... like when it gets around maybe 4 am, and you've been sitting watching random people rant about something completely worthless on late night television for about 2 hours... their unkempt beard crawling with who knows what bouncing up and down... up and down... up and down...
up and down...
up..
and ....
down...
yea, so anyway- i almost made a site called nomadthoughts.com, and every late night sit down and write whatever goes through my head, and according to witnesses, is very intersting and odd. Personally, I don't remember any of it.
But to answer your question:
sure.