Thread: ELF & ALF
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2003, 11:19 AM   #19
Miss Malevolent
Bitch³

Quote:
Originally posted by ambo
first of all, i don't give a damn about our judicial system. i answer to my own set of ethics. so the fact that it was "murder", and i'm not at all sure that the example you cited would be, would have no impact whatsoever on my choice. if the decision was mine to make, i would like to think that i would not kill an animal to save a human life, even my own. having never been in that position, i can't say for sure. i could end up being "only human", and give in to my selfishness. i am after all, as imperfect as the next flawed human being.
Okay, but wether you follow the law or not, you're held to that judicial standard because you live in a society governed by that law.

So a doctor COULD be tried for murder for killing your mother or father by using some untested material on them and possibly YOU as an accessory to that murder for signing off on it.

Here is information on ALF's terroist activities.
Marquise De Merteuil: Women are obliged to be far more skillful than men. You can ruin our reputation and our life with a few well-chosen words...And I've succeeded because I've always known I was born to dominate your sex and avenge my own.
Miss Malevolent is offline   Reply With Quote